*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Da Capo (From the Top)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713763-Fictional-Girl-Transformation/cid/969337-Da-Capo-From-the-Top
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1713763
You find a watch that allows you to transform into fictional girls.
Chapter #1

Da Capo (From the Top)

    by: Rolf Halfhearted
Nick was randomly playing Final Fantasy XII on his PlayStation when the screen suddenly went blank. Such a shame - he had just been about to deal the final blow to Zeromus, which was a horribly difficult boss battle. He checked the back of the TV for any connection problems, and also checked the TV itself. Strange - it should have been on and functioning perfectly. Then the TV screen lit up and out came a bright light, which attached itself to Nick's wrist and formed into a watch-like device.

Nick checked the device for an inbuilt user's manual, only taking a few seconds to learn how to navigate the device. Once he found one, he stared.

"Transform into fictional girls? That's crazy," he said, then he remembered a line from "Sora no Otoshimono": "A theory of reality is unable to explain unrealistic events." "This deserves a test," he decided.

That was all well and good, but what would he test it on? And meanwhile, his PS2 had quietly shut itself off, not saving the data...

You have the following choices:

1. Video Games

2. Anime/Manga

3. Novels/Visual Novels/Sound Novels

4. American Cartoons

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rolf Halfhearted (UN: totalotaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rolf Halfhearted has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713763-Fictional-Girl-Transformation/cid/969337-Da-Capo-From-the-Top