*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mark
  2. The Guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715438-Gaining-Guys/cid/1576098-Mark
by Dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1715438
4 guys get together and discover gaining but when they start to grow things start to show
This choice: Mark  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mark

    by: Dude
'Dad; its time to get up!' a voice shouted

Mark; awoke from a daze and looked at the projected clock on his wall; it read 12:30pm. He lazily got out of bed and stretched; cracking a few bones as he did and gave his little belly a lazy scratch as he went downstairs; wearing only a pair of tight black boxers.

'Afternoon, dad' the voice said again as Mark entered the kitchen; 'yeah, yeah' Mark said with a slight jokey tone in his voice; whilst rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he sat at the table and took the glass of Orange Juice that was laid out in front of him. 'Got any plans today; son?' Mark asked; 'nah; I think Jess and I are going out to see a movie and I'll probably go to her place after' Sam said; 'what about you? Another day lazing around with some beers and snacks?' Sam said laughing and giving his dads belly a little tap.

'Hey it takes years for a body to look this good!' Mark said laughing, 'and yet you managed it in less than 8 months' Sam joked back; it was true, Mark it always been a guy that took care of himself; but with recently quitting the army due to an injury and unable to find work he found himself lazing around more and more and as a result; he had put on 42lbs.

'But I do actually have plans; I'm.....................'

what is Mark doing?

You have the following choices:

1. Visiting Barry

*Noteb*
2. Meeting the guys for Lunch

*Noteb*
3. Going food shopping

4. Going clothes shopping

5. Going for a Job interview

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dude (UN: swish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715438-Gaining-Guys/cid/1576098-Mark