*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going for a Job interview
  2. Mark
  3. The Guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715438-Gaining-Guys/cid/1587966-Going-for-a-Job-interview
by Dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1715438
4 guys get together and discover gaining but when they start to grow things start to show
This choice: Going for a Job interview  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Going for a Job interview

    by: Gowide
"Corporate security is not what you are used to in the military."
John Webster, the Senior Vice President for HR at AGPro smiled across the table at Mark,
"You've got a good resume and your references are glowing. Do you think you'd like working here?"
Mark was pretty sure he'd be happy with $100k per year and a cushy desk job overseeing the plant security.
He'd sucked in his gut after buttoning his suitcoat to go into the office for the interview. Now after sitting he'd unbuttoned it letting what he hoped was a manly executive paunch free. John had met him wearing a well cut suit that was cut to disguise his imposing belly. Mark didn't think John would let a few extra pounds affect his judgement.
"Welcome aboard. I'll introduce you to your assistant who can show you around, get you the keys to the executive washroom and the corporate dining room although you might want to watch that. You won't be getting out of the office much and from personal experience, I can tell you that it's hard to keep from packing on a few pounds. There is the corporate gym and personal trainer available. Ah, here's your assistant now.
"How do you do?' Mark held out his hand.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Robert

2. Roberta

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gowide (UN: gowide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715438-Gaining-Guys/cid/1587966-Going-for-a-Job-interview