*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Matt and Amber
  2. Who's your Friend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716186-What-are-friends-for/cid/1029518-Matt-and-Amber
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1716186
When your best friend has relationship problems you end up as his wife or girlfriend.
This choice: Matt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Matt and Amber

    by: Norman33
You were the owner of a software company up until a few months ago. Now you're comfortably retired at the ripe old age of 26 after selling said company. Hurting for money you are not. Your best friend Matt was your partner. You've been best friends since kindergarten. Ironically you have the same birthday. People have always joked calling you twins which doesn't seem far from the truth sometimes. You can finish each other sentences and never hide anything from each other. You know that he and his wife Amber have been having problems for awhile now, which is one of the reasons that motivated him to want to sell the company, that and the money. He thought it would give them more time to work through whatever the problem was. Unfortunately it had the opposite effect. Amber is a busty red head and has always been a bitch on wheels, but lately she has grown even more hostile and won't give a reason.

It was another evening of relaxation for you when you door bell rings. You go to it and find Matt there nearly in tears. "Dude, what's wrong?" you ask while ushering him inside. Matt is shaking and barely makes it to the couch. You quickly pour him a glass of his favorite Scotch and sit down beside him. After a few sips he says, "Amber and I just had another huge fight. She finally told me what the problem is". He stops right there choking back tears. "I'm here for you man, you can tell me", you say throwing your hand on his shoulder. Matt slugs back the last of the Scotch in his glass and say, "She's been seeing someone else". "Holy shit, she's been screwing some other guy. Matt, I'm so sorry", you respond. Matt shakes his head and says, "No, it's not another guy. She's leaving me for another woman. She says she likes girls and always has". You sit there stunned and do the only thing you can think to do. You pour him another glass and then take a swig from the bottle for yourself. It's hard to believe that Amber is a dike. There is nothing butch about that girl. With her body she could be porn star.

The two of you finish off one bottle of Scotch and open another as he continues to sing the blues. "She says she doesn't want anything not even a divorce, but she's leaving me. What does that even fucking mean, dude? I'm just glad I never had any kids with that lezbo bitch. You know she was always jealous of our friendship, man. Buddy, you know me better than anybody even my lezbo bitch wife. I love you man", he says crying and then giving you a hug. You give him a quick hug back and say, "I think you've had enough to drink. Let me help you to the guest room". You get him into bed and take off his shoes. You then stumble to your own bed and pass out.

You have the following choices:

1. You wake up in Amber's body at her house

2. You wake up in Amber's body at your house

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716186-What-are-friends-for/cid/1029518-Matt-and-Amber