*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/1034206-Dominoes-Delivery
by Spooky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1716204
A brother and Sister discover that they have to change the others gender and clothing.
This choice: Dominoes, Delivery  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dominoes, Delivery

    by: Spooky
Sean got to work and checked in, he worked at Dominoes Pizza and did Delivery's

A few minutes later he had his first delivery, the pizza was made and Sean got in his car and made his way to the address.

On his way, he got a call, he answered it, It was Andi.

"how's work?"

"umm going well, on my first delivery of the day... (why did I tell her that!)"

"ok thats all I wanted to know..."

She hung up and Sean continued Driving, but before long he noticed some things.

He was changing, Andi was making him a girl damn it, he couldn't focus on the changes since he was driving

He finally got to the destination, taking a moment to look at himself, he had become a girl, she had quite large breasts, wearing a dominoes polo with the buttons undone giving himself tons of cleavage, he had long blond hair and was wearing a mini skirt and heels, Andi had made him Hot! and he hated it.

With no choice, he got out the pizza and made his way to the house, a guy about his age opened the door, and was clearly stunned by the hottie delivering his pizza, he blushed and tried to make conversation but Sean would have none of it. The boy paid and as Sean was heading back to his car he noticed that his Tip was substantially larger than usual, he had almost made the price of the pizza in his tip, maybe, just maybe this wasn't terrible...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. back to dominoes, more deliveries

2. Something Else

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/1034206-Dominoes-Delivery