*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. Sean's Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/1134446-Something-else
by Spooky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1716204
A brother and Sister discover that they have to change the others gender and clothing.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else

    by: Spooky
Nothing exciting happened that day, but Sean knew that in a week he was going to Japan as an exchange student It was gonna be awesome.

The week went by quickly and Sean was at the airport saying bye to his family, it was gonna be good to get away from Andi for a bit, so he could be sure he'd be a guy, if only he knew how wrong he was.

As Sean boarded the plane he got a phone call from Andi he answered it.

"hey Sean just wanting to say bye one more time, before you go."

"uh ok... bye Andi"

"oh, and one more thing, I'm not sure how but apparently your files got mixed up or something and it seems you're host family is expecting a girl... not a boy." Andi said, chuckling as she recalled how she had a hacker friend do that.

"what?!? Andi please don't" but the call had already ended.

Just after he put his luggage away he sat in his seat and began to change... this was bad, he may just be stuck as a girl for the whole school semester

You have the following choices:

1. The change

*Noteb*
2. After the plane trip

3. Something else

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/1134446-Something-else