*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Should have been more specific...
  2. The Magic Ring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717049-The-Ring-of-Wishes/cid/1925432-Should-have-been-more-specific
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1717049
A girl is given a magical ring that'll grant all of her transforming wishes
This choice: to be bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Should have been more specific...

    by: wandering outcast
Rubbing the stone Jenny opened her mouth. "I wish to be bigger." She laughed, rolling her eyes at the joke of a wish. Her laughing stopped though when she noticed the red gem starting to glow. Looking down at it she noticed her hand starting to swell. Rubbing her eyes in disbelief she saw her hands weren't the only thing swelling up. Her slim arms were starting to get flabbier. Placing her hands on her flat belly she felt it growing soft as it pushed out against her hands. Jenny began to panic as her belly pushed out into a gut. Her sundress and skirt were growing tighter as her body grew fatter by the second. Her breasts jumped up a couple cup sizes while her hips and butt filled out. As her thickening thighs started to rub against each other she put her hands up to her face. Her cheeks were puffier and she could feel a second chin starting to form. Jenny began to wonder how big she was going to get as her weight didn't appear to be slowing down.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wandering outcast (UN: ryanshadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717049-The-Ring-of-Wishes/cid/1925432-Should-have-been-more-specific