*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717049-The-Ring-of-Wishes/cid/2948962-Rubbing-the-gem-she-wishes-to-stop-getting-bigger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1717049
A girl is given a magical ring that'll grant all of her transforming wishes
This choice: Rubbing the gem she wishes to stop getting bigger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rubbing the gem she wishes to stop getting bigger.

    by: Some guy
"I WISH TO S..., STOP GROWING!" she cried out. And just like that, her rapid fattening ceased. Relieved, the 21 year old brunette took a moment to take in what had happened to her. She was fat! She had secretly fantasised about becoming fat for years, and had even role-played scenarios with her FA girlfriend Anita, but she never imagined it would ever happen, at least not as quickly as this. She would have been overcome with horniness, if not for her complete shock. Suddenly a thought struck her.
"I wish to be back to my normal size!" Just as quickly as she grew, she began to lose the weight, her now stretched out and torn clothes fell limply off her once again skinny frame. So she could control her weight! Damm, she could do ANYTHING. But what first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grow again in a more controlled manner

2. Test it out on her FA girlfriend

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some guy (UN: writer1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717049-The-Ring-of-Wishes/cid/2948962-Rubbing-the-gem-she-wishes-to-stop-getting-bigger