*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Group Assignment
  2. What's This?
  3. Time for School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1202741-Group-Assignment
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: Never mind, lets see what happens in class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Group Assignment

    by: Mr.Z
You made your way into the class. The room is very roomy, with a white board on one side of the room, and an assortment of small desks around the room. No one really has any assigned seats so you place your backpack on one of the desks in the middle of the room and set down. Waiting for Ms. Miller to show up you look around the room at your class mates. The best part of theater class is all the cute girls that take it. Two who have really caught your attention were Fiona, and Tiffany.
Fiona is the shiest person you have seen. She barely talks, and when she does her voice is so low that people usually ask her to speak louder. She has long blond hair that is usually covering half of her face, wears long white sundresses that hides most of her figure, and she is so thin that she looks as fragile as a leaf. Tiffany on the other hand is probably the exact opposite. She is loud and energetic. she has black and red hair with medium spiked hair, has a nose ring, and wears punk cloths. She is wearing a black tank top with a skull on it that shows off her c-cup cleavage, a black and red plaid skirt, and skinny jeans which shows an impressive bulge on one side of her legs.
As the class was starting to settle down Ms. Miller finally shows up. "Good morning class, today we will be pairing up into groups. We will be rehearsing a scene from Romeo and Juliet." As she said this everyone started to split up into groups. You are having a hard time finding someone to be your partner then Ms. Miller goes over to you. "Doug, I see that you don't have a partner. Looks like you'll have to pair up with..."

You have the following choices:

1. Fiona

2. Tiffany

3. Ms. Miller

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Z (UN: mr.z at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1202741-Group-Assignment