*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms. Miller
  2. Group Assignment
  3. What's This?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2154742-Ms-Miller
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: Ms. Miller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ms. Miller

    by: Belisarius
''Me, now come here!'' You walk over to her, with fairly large breasts and a decent bulge in her clothes you can tell this lady is hung. ''Today we will be doing the story of Basil II, he thought all men were superior, and hated women'' A loud gasp came from the group of females, the Males weren't to unhappy however. ''I know, terrible... but eventually Basil met his wife, Alicia and he thought he could subdue her.'' Most of the Females laughed, knowing what was to happen next. ''When she subdued him in bed he became Basil the bitch''. Again, another laugh and you Notice the Bulge in some of the pants and skirts growing a tad. ''Class, you are to take your own opinion on this and make a piece with your partner, go on then!'' The class scrambles into work mode leaving you with her. ''Now Doug, whats your take on the story?'' You tell her of how females are not superior, and that this story is horrible, but she simply laughs and begins practicing with you.

The whole time she is pressing her bulge against your ass, or her tits into your head, you struggle to hold your lust for her as she does this more and more. ''Alright class, thats the end of the lesson, next lesson you shall show me your piece, after 15 minutes of rehearsing, dismissed'' You go to get your bag, but she calls you to stay. ''Yes miss?'' She looks at you, in a strange way ''Doug.. did you mean what you said about Ladies, that males are equal?''

You have the following choices:

1. No, Females are superior

2. No, Males are superior

3. Yes, we are all the same

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Belisarius (UN: belisarius at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2154742-Ms-Miller