*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2191218-The-school-day-ends-up-uneventful-or-did-it
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: The school day ends up uneventful and you return home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

The school day ends up uneventful or did it..

    by: HC60
It had been a long day. The end of theater class had made it pretty much impossible for you to focus on anything but the poorly hidden package Ms. Miller had been mashing in your face and the rest of the school day had gone with you spending a lot of energy concealing your rock-hard boner from everyone in the school. The whole situation had left you confused. She was a woman in her 40's after all, not to mention your teacher, and her cock seemed very able to do some serious damage to your virgin butthole but at the same time you knew you were going to jerk off the second you got up to your room to the thought of being humped by her crotch.

Opening the door to your house and setting down your backpack, a voice called out: 'Doug, is that you coming home?'

Sadly, your mother Lisa had come home before you, taking the prospect of a nice alone wanking session out of the picture. You walk in to the living room where your mother sits in the couch, seemingly waiting for you to come home ,but you are confused as to the reason why; 'Hello, Mother aren't you home a bit early?'.

'Only a bit, Doug, but there's a good reason why: during my lunch break I recieved a call from your school from Ms. Miller, your theater teacher..'

A surge went to your stomach, fears erupting that your mother is going to try and persuade you to participate in the school play. Your mother can be very strict and commanding when she sees the need for it, but as quickly as those thoughts came in to your mind, as quickly are they doused by your mother and instead something unexpected and possibly quite worse hits your eardrums.

'..and it seems that she feels you have recently shown a very poor understanding of the literature presented and used in the class and she worries about your grade for the year! However, she also said that because you are a nice boy and I myself do so much to help the school, she would be willing to tutor you at her home until you catch up to the rest of the class. Now I will not have any of my children have any academical problems so I have already accepted on your behalf and you will start today. I will drive you over there after dinner so you can learn the route for yourself and take your bike in the future.'

As she talks to you, your mother inches much closer to you on the couch. Much taller than you, she towers over you at this point with her ample bossom resting on your shoulder and her arm gently, but firmly, wrapped around you.

Your initial reaction was a sense of confusion. What exactly had you done to warrant this? You know you picked theater cause it was kind of an easy class but you felt you had paid attention and done your work. Was it because of what you said about that dumb Basil play?

It's already very hot in the living room and now with your mother sitting completely clinged up to you on your left side you have started sweating profusely. Taking another forbidden look at the mound in your mother's skirt you see it has transitioned from a mound to a peak that due to your proximity to your mother is veering in towards your chest. You even catch her idly touching it but she also catches you looking. She gives you a little smirk and squeezes the tip of her dick.

'Okay, mother, I guess..I thought I was doing alright..' you say, disheartened by the news.

'Oh, sweetie, it's okay. There is no harm in recieving some help once in a while! Now, it's important you do everything Ms. Miller says otherwise the effect of her tutoring will be in vain. And from having met Ms. Miller I know she is a passionate woman so you just have to try and keep up when she gets in to one of her moods, okay? And now it's time to feed you dinner before we go.'

Before you even get to move a muscle your mother stands up and motions for you to remain seated on the couch. Her dark grey business skirt bulging profusely in front of you and even though you are no longer clenched up against her it now seems even warmer in the room. Lisa starts removing her skirt unceremoniously. As she is pulling it down she bends over and leans in to say: 'I'm thinking that maybe you aren't getting enough protein in your diet and that is why you are lagging behind in school. But your mother knows where to get the best protein for her sweet boy.' She stands back up and now you see her monstrous cock in all its glory. A this point it seems like its a little over half-erect and its well over 11 inches already. The tip of her cock drips eagerly with pre-cum down on to your lap and shirt. You are stunned by what is happening.

'Now from what I hear you have never touched a cock before is that right, Dougie?' You shake your head. But why would she know this or even be investigating it? In hindsight you realize it had come very close earlier today.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your mother wants a handjob from you

2. Your mother wants to test those sweet lips

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HC60 (UN: hc60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2191218-The-school-day-ends-up-uneventful-or-did-it