*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes, we are all the same
  2. Ms. Miller
  3. Group Assignment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2182541-Yes-we-are-all-the-same
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: Yes, we are all the same  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yes, we are all the same

    by: HC60
”Yes, Ms. Miller, I don't see why not. We are all just people in this world together.” you answer innocently.

In response to your sweet but rather uncommon opinion Ms. Miller showed the hint of a crooked smile and gets up from behind her desk. Her diminutive stature and sprawly outfit fails to compliment her rigid physique but her movements and slight definition of muscles tells you she is in great shape. What's more, her colorful skirt seems to display an even more prominent bulge than before, stretching the confines of the fabric to an almost obscene degree. It is obvious that Ms. Miller is packing some serious meat, despite being rather small for a woman.

Seated in your chair, she approaches you smilingly and ends up standing to the right of you, her bulging cock only restrained by the thinnest cloth almost touching your face. ”I love when my students have a fresh look on life and I must say I really liked your take on my favorite story Basil II!”. Her hands have now started rubbing your shoulder and the back of your neck while her ever present but still constricted dick is now up and down the side of your face. A growing spot on her skirt has become wet with what you can only assume is pre-cum and where before her semi-hard monstrous meat was looming besides you she is now pressing it hard in to your cheek and rubbing it all over the right side your head, while talking about Basil II and her love for her young students who have unique takes on life. Although, something tells you that why she loves that particular story so much might not be quite aligned with your take on it.

Ms. Miller at this point seems almost in a trance with how she fondles your upper body and the motions of her groin have morphed in to borderline humping. You can't help becoming aroused but at the same time you feel overwhelmed and as you try to muster up the courage to stand up and say something, your teacher snaps out of what she was doing, realizing she had been grinding her loins in your face for over two minutes;

”Oh, uhh..hehe, sorry about that Doug. I must've gotten lost in the story once again! You know I think you could be good in a big in the upcoming school play. What do you think? I know its mainly the oldest classes that get the parts but you signed up for theater class so you must have some interest in it. I will be directing the play so you won't be a stranger to everyone.” Ms. Millers groin is drenched in precum at this point and so is the entire right side of your face. You are scared to think what will happen if you start spending a lot of time with Ms. Miller. At the same time being in the play could introduce you to some nice girls and look good on your college application in the future.

Ms. Millers groin is drenched in pre-cum at this point and so is the entire right side of your face. You are scared to think what will happen if you start spending a lot of time with Ms. Miller. At the same time being in the play could introduce you to some nice girls and look good on your college application in the future and she did apologize. Maybe she just really likes the story of Basil II..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HC60 (UN: hc60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2182541-Yes-we-are-all-the-same