*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time for School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/980120-Time-for-School
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
Chapter #1

Time for School

    by: Mr.Z
You wake up this morning to the sight of your younger sister Sarah pulling your covers off of you.
"Get up Doug, you don't want to be late for school."
You get dressed for school after Sarah leaves your room. you never mind school that much, you mostly get B's and A's in your classes but given the opportunity you would like to just stay home and watch movies or play video games. You go downstairs and see everyone eating pancakes for breakfast. Your mother is talking on the phone to her secretary while your sisters are watching the weather "it's going to be a sunny day" the weather man says, as Sarah and Crystal eat. After you had your pancakes your mom Lisa drives you and your sisters to school. The five minute bell rings when you get there so you kiss your mom good bye and run to your first period class.

What is the subject?

You have the following choices:

1. English

2. Gym

3. History

4. Theater

5. Skip to after school

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Z (UN: mr.z at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/980120-Time-for-School