*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So it Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720129-Buffy-Couples-GROW/cid/982730-So-it-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1720129
IN Sunnydale, couples suddenly grow bigger...and hornier. Gift points for good entries!
Chapter #1

So it Begins

    by: Mr. Chaos
Welcome to Sunnydale: Giant and Giantess Free since 1786!

This is a town filled with slayers, vampires, witches, demons, and all sorts of other magical, mystical items. It is also home of the current slayer, Buffy Summers, and her friends and family.

They have dealt with many things, and saved the world many times. But now...they are about to become the problem for Sunnydale.

Because they are about to become big...and horny...and big.

But who will be the couple to get large and in charge?

You have the following choices:

1. Buffy and Spike

*Noteb*
2. Buffy and Angel

*Noteb*
3. Buffy and Riley

4. Buffy and Someone Else (more options)

5. Ugh! Enough Buffy! I want someone else!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Chaos (UN: mr.chaos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720129-Buffy-Couples-GROW/cid/982730-So-it-Begins