*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Message in the In-Box.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/984861-The-Message-in-the-In-Box
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1721201
A mysterious e-mail is sent out. Those who read it are offered and granted one wish.
Chapter #1

The Message in the In-Box.

    by: JackHalf
A mysterious e-mail arrives from a sender with the screen-name "Gene". It reads as follows;


"Hello, Hello! I am pleased to tell you that you have been chosen to receive a most remarkable gift. You are to have one, and only one wish granted! Simply type your wish out as a reply to this message and it will be made to come true at the earliest convenience.

I know this may seem hard to believe...but, I want you to just take a moment and consider it. What if what I am telling you is true?!?! How can you pass up this opportunity!?!? What do you have to lose?

I eagerly await your wish and am ready, willing, and able to make it true!

Expectantly yours;
Gene"

Somewhere in the world, sitting at the computer, someone opens their in-box and finds this message. That someone is...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JackHalf (UN: jackhalf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JackHalf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/984861-The-Message-in-the-In-Box