*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Indigo wing
  2. Sienna's slaveboy
  3. Entering the Manison
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721630-Mansion-of-Dreams/cid/1219481-The-Indigo-wing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MKJ
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1721630
You and your best friend visit a mansion where sex and everything related is encouraged.
This choice: Continue exploring the first floor (left wing)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Indigo wing

    by: MKJ
"Hey how about we see through that doorway over there" Sienna nudged you pointing to a large glass door near the back corner of the left side of the lobby, "we can always comeback here if there's nothing interesting on that side" she said as the both of you made your way over to the door, you eagerly nodded excited to see more people in action. The moans from the various people you crawled passed was an obvious distraction and Sienna had to physically manouvre you away from the various 'attractions' in the main lobby and until you reached the glass door you were using your peripherals to view everything that was going on around you.

Upon reaching the door and pushing it open for your 'master' you crawl behind her and gape at the sight before you, it was similiar to the main lobby yet the decor inside it gave it a royal appeal. A marble sign next to the doorway stated that this was the "Indigo wing" and it was aptly named so; the large curtains, carpet and furniture were all different shades of purple and the regal aura they gave only heightened your sensory pleasure. Much like the main lobby there were various hallways filled with hidden rooms containing 'who knows what surprises' and typically there were people entertaining themselves in the very open.

"This place is huge, its gonna take us days to discover everything here" Sienna muttered, gazing at the various sights before you. Laying on a sofa a few meters away from you lay a girl dressed only in a deep red silk nightgown, her bare legs hung over the chair and her dainty feet were left hovering in the cool air. She was a bit older than you and Sienna, maybe in her mid 20s but she was absolutely stunning; she had an elegant figure with porcelain skin contrasting the red colour of her gown, tussled brunette hair fell over her flawless face and blue eyes shone through their glassy appearance. However all of this was forgotten when you noticed that the woman was crying, her sobs broke her serene appearance and you instantly felt pity for the beautiful woman.

Your attention was averted when a dark skinned girl, about your age, came out of a room with a smug look on her face. She was dressed in proper dominatrix attire and alongside her fierce appearance you were instantly filled with fear and lust. She walked with unquestionable confidence and her shapely ass swayed from side to side, a whip, which was strapped to her waist jerked with every movement she took and you were certain that she had just finished torturing some poor (lucky) soul. Sienna cocked her eyebrow at the young dom and a second of eye contact between the two girls was more than just a battle of egos...you were now worried that Sienna would invite the pretty yet scary girl to help punish you.

Your fear was finally broken when familiar voices were hear on the far side of the room. Two familiar faces came out of one of the bedrooms, they grinned like idiots as they playfully groped one another, although they were dressed you could tell they just did some activity in that room. Both you and Sienna knew these girls all too well and it seemed that escaping peers from high school was going to have to wait. Jayme and Amelia were two cheerleaders which tormented you back in highschool, although there taunts didn't really bother you it was the fact that they knew about all of your embarassing fetishes that scared you. They used this hidden piece into blackmailing you to do their homework and it was only until Sienna stepped in did they stop. Although they weren't friends with Sienna they respected her on mutual grounds..mainly because her looks were on par or even greater than theirs. Although they were incredible bitches they were both insanely attractive and you guiltily had moments where you have masturbated over them. Jayme was slightly taller than Amelia and was the more intimidating of the two; she was well known in school for her huge boobs (DOUBLE D!) and knack for using them as leverage to get what she wanted, her blonde hair fell down to her shoulders and a glossy pout adorned her glamourous face. Amelia on the other hand had a body that only Sienna could match, she was shorter than Jayme but no less hotter. You had heard rumours at school that she had fucked three guys at once..and her fit figure convinced you that she was capable of such a feat. She had a nice firm ass and luscious perky boobs which cemented her as one of the hottest girls ever and her pedicured nails had you drooling. However all of this was immediately made obselete by the fact that she was incredibly stupid and Sienna often made fun of that.

Upon scanning who was in the Indigo wing of the Mansion Sienna finally grinned at you and went on to...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MKJ (UN: maddieslife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MKJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721630-Mansion-of-Dreams/cid/1219481-The-Indigo-wing