*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sienna's slaveboy
  2. Entering the Manison
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721630-Mansion-of-Dreams/cid/987849-Siennas-slaveboy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MKJ
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1721630
You and your best friend visit a mansion where sex and everything related is encouraged.
This choice: tails (you're her slave)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sienna's slaveboy

    by: MKJ
You both look down and see that its tails. Your goofy grin quickly turns into shock as you realize whats going to happen but nonetheless you get a boner just thinking about what might occur. Gazing up you see Sienna giving you a sly grin looking you up and down, she's biting her lip and it looks like she suppressing a laugh.
"Looks like I won, little slave boy", she giggles patting your head, "You're going to do everything I tell you to do whether you like it or not...so how about you crawl over to the door and open it for me, so we can have some fun" she says pointing you to the door where everyone else is. You look at her and express your annoyance in an exaggerated manner, huffing as you crawl over to the door to open it for your new master. Picking up the coin and the show bags Sienna daintily walks into the large room telling you to close it behind her. As you close the door both you and Sienna gasp at what you see.

You are in the gigantic lobby of the house, you knew it was going to be big..but not that big. A large staircase is in front of leading to the second and third floors and the marble flooring looks extremely expensive. Down the hallways of the first floor are countless numbers of rooms, some with doors open others with screaming and moaning the only thing to be heard. You look around noticing that you guys are definitely not the only ones in the mansion. Lying on a couch a few meters from you guys is a busty Latina girl masturbating with the show bag dildo, she's so preoccupied that she doesn't notice you or Sienna, on the staircase are a couple having sex, the man is giving it all he's got to the pretty redhead whose receiving it up the ass. A few people are standing around watching them, though two girls look somewhat bored watching them, one was frizzy haired hippie and the other was a stunning Mediterranean girl. You also notice a petite Asian girl, running around in her underwear obviously looking for someone.

"Hmm...looks like the people really do get into here. To start things off I want you to take off all of your clothes" says Sienna nudging you with her knee. her order makes you gulp and blush a bright red, you were going to be completely exposed to her and all of these other people. But you made the deal with her and you knew you were eventually going to get naked by the end of the night. So here you are kneeling in front of your best friend who just told you to take off all of your clothes, so you started with your shirt, once it was off you handed it to Sienna who then shoved it in the show bag, staring at you as if she was enjoying what she was seeing. You then unbuckle your belt and slide your pants off making Sienna gasp at your covered boner, which was sticking out like there was nothing else there. You blush and fumble with your pants taking your shoes and socks off as well in the process. You were then left in your undies, blushing a bright red, fumbling with them. Sienna clears her throat to keep you going and you look at her in a pained expression...all she does is poke her tongue out at you.

"chop chop (your name), just take them off already. We made a deal remember. Oh and if your a good boy tonight you might get some of these" Sienna purrs as she rubs her feet along your covered shaft, causing you to lightly moan. You then do as she says and hastily remove your underwear, tossing them at her while trying to cover up as quickly as possible. All of your clothes were now shoved into the show bags and all you could do was hide your massive boner from the gleeful Sienna, listening to her giggle away at your embarrassing state.
"Naww don't be like that (your name), be a good boy for me and i promise you will have fun tonight...now kiss my feet" she says sweetly though the commanding tone in her voice was unavoidable and all you could do was bow down even lower and kiss her creamy colored size 6 feet. You bowed down to her in all your nakedness making out with her feet, Sienna had known of your foot fetish for a while but this was the first time you've ever done anything with her feet. Your kisses made her groan in delight and her toes wiggled in enjoyment at your undivided attention. Your cock was now throbbing in delight and you were about to grab it when Sienna kicks you in the head.
"Nope, none of that. I want you to save your cum for someone else, now sit up" she orders, you groan in frustration at your cocks neglect. You sit up making your cock fully visible to your friend, she gasped and actually looked surprised at what she was seeing. "I always knew you were well-backed up but i honestly never knew you'd be that big" she says genuinely surprised.
Sienna looks around the room and finally says after a few minutes of kneeling in front of her and she finally says..." Hey about about we...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MKJ (UN: maddieslife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MKJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721630-Mansion-of-Dreams/cid/987849-Siennas-slaveboy