*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/3318197-the-class-calms-down-and-you-begin-to-teach
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1722099
tiny teacher in a new school for girls.
This choice: the class calms down and you begin to teach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

the class calms down and you begin to teach

    by: Sckft
Melissa stops her questions and decides she is going to let you teach…But you see the devilish grin on her strikingly pretty face as she seductively crosses her long toned legs and starts to dangle her shoe off of her sheer black knee sock narrow foot.

She is slowly popping her sock covered foot in and out of her dangling shoe, hypnotizing you as she slowly rotates her foot in a slow circular motion. You try to look away and continue your lesson, but the slow seductive movement of her foot and the sound of her sock sliding in and out of her shoe has you under her powerful spell.

The rest of the girls notice what Melissa is doing to you and realize you have a weakness for girls sock feet. So all of the girls decide to do the same. You feel your self getting weak and submissive…you also feel your member getting hard. You need to gather yourself and snap out of this, but the girls are relentless. Some of the girls in the front row take both shoes off and stretch their long tone legs out. They slowly rub their sock feet together as the sound of ther sheer socks rubbing together make you feel more and more submissive and weak.

Then, to your surprise, Janet quietly gets out of her chair and comes up to your desk. She sees you struggling and gently picks you up and puts you into her purse and starts to run out of the room. Melissa yells out…”Awe…are you trying to save him from our foot tease? You know you can’t protect this one forever. We will eventually get to him like we did the last one.”

Janet takes you into the girls locker room and let’s you out of her purse. You start to snap out of the spell Melissa and the girls were putting you in. You look up at the cute but awkward girl as she grabs you and gently lifts you out of her purse and sets you on the floor between her long spread out legs. You look at her and ask her why she did what she did…much to your surprise, she responds in a sweet innocent voice…”Melissa and those girls were going to torture you and make you their play toy. You have the same weakness the other male teachers had, and they were normal size. They were no match for Melissa and her dominating legs and feet. She and the rest of the girls made them her foot slave…they torture them everyday until they couldn’t take anymore and finally quit. I didn’t want that to happen to you. Your a tiny and there is no way you could handle their torture. Plus, Melissa would take you back to her dorm room and punish and torture you with her roommates and nobody would even know you were gone!”

Panic immediately comes over you. Now you know why they were so eager to hire you for this position. You tell Janet that she needs to take you back to the classroom so you can prove that you are not weak and that you can handle any tease and torture Melissa throws at you. You ask Janet to help you. She smiles and says ok, but first there is something you need to do for her.

You nervously & curiously look up into her eyes and say…”OK??…what is it you need me to do?”

You feel something soft and silky on the back of your neck and then get a strong smell of sweaty girl feet. Janet picks you up with her sheer knee sock toes and slides you into the toe of her smelling sweaty shoe. You cry out…”Wait…Janet…what are doing? Please don’t put me into your shoe!”

She shooshes you and says…”If you can handle 5 minutes in my smelly girl shoe, then you might be able to handle Melissa and her roommates dominating feet. Then I will take you back to the class and help you. If you can’t handle this, then I’ll keep you and make you my foot slave tiny! Now, Don’t you submit your man juices on my soft silky sock toes! Now, in you go!”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sckft (UN: 2sckft at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/3318197-the-class-calms-down-and-you-begin-to-teach