*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/3428864-You-dont-pass-Janets-tortureyou-submit
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1722099
tiny teacher in a new school for girls.
This choice: You don’t pass Janet’s torture…you submit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You don’t pass Janet’s torture…you submit

    by: Super guy 123
You see janets soft smelly feet and you cant resist the temtation and jerk your self of in janets shoe. jenet notices this and pulls you out but you simply cant think of anything other then her smelly soft feet so you scream "please let me back to your butieful feet i want to smell, kiss, massage, lick and worship till the day i die so please put me back to your feet!" Janet is shocked at how fast you submit yourself to her feet, she knew that her feet were very soft and all but noone submit themself that fast to her feet "ok fine i will let you back to my feet if you do something for me first."

What do you have to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sniff my farts

2. Pleasure my vagina

3. Lick the sweat from my armpit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Super guy 123 (UN: spieser00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/3428864-You-dont-pass-Janets-tortureyou-submit