*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players/cid/995764-Giovanni-discovers-super-strength
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1724605
Eleven boys on a soccer team gain super powers after an alien visits them during practice.
This choice: Giovanni discovers super strength  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giovanni discovers super strength

    by: scriptboy
The following morning, Giovanni work up feeling very awake, rested and energized. Normally, he usually feels sleepy and groggy in the morning, but this morning, he felt great! He was wide awake, he felt full of energy and he felt strong!

He bolted out of bed and rushed into the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower. Then he collected his clothes to wear at school and got dressed. He then came down into the kitchen where he enjoyed his breakfast and prepared his backpack with all the necessary books for the classes of that day before saying goodbye to his mother. Finally, he ran out the door and waited at the bust stop for the bust to take him to the elementary school.

When he arrived at school, he had to carefully walk into the schoolyard because there were a long line of cars waiting to get into the parking lot of parents waiting to drop off their kids. Giovanni was waiting to cross the street, so he could walk into the playground. One car finally stopped, letting him cross. Somehow, the older gentleman at the wheel started talking to the lady sitting next to him, and his foot slipped off the brake. The car slowly rolled forward, just as Giovanni was walking into the street.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash! The front bumper of the old car had smashed into Giovanni’s shoulder!

“Hey! What’s going on?” Giovanni wondered. He looked over and he suddenly saw a car running right into his shoulder. “Back off!”

Giovanni then extended his arms and pushed back on the car, suddenly pushing the car away from him with an amazing show of strength! This was when the driver suddenly realized he had hit the boy who was busy crossing the street!

“Oh no! I’m so terribly sorry!” the man said, as he got out of the car and walked up to Giovanni. “Are you hurt?”

Several other parents also saw what had happened, and they rushed over to Giovanni to see if he was hurt. Strangely enough, Giovanni didn’t feel anything at all. He didn’t even have a scratch on him! Not only that, but he had pushed the large Lincoln Towncar back almost three feet, using an amazing amount of physical strength, which had just left everyone completely astounded!

When the parents and the teachers surrounded Giovanni and the driver of the car, they noticed that the bumper of the car contained a large dent in the front. Clearly, the car had run into Giovanni, who would have been run over by the old man!

“Are you alright?” The teachers asked Giovanni. “My goodness! You just got hit by a car! Are you hurt?”

“No! No! I didn’t feel a thing! Trust me!” the boy replied.

One of the teachers immediately took Giovanni to the nurse’s office, where he was given a thorough checkup. There, the nurse found that there was indeed nothing wrong with him, and that he got away from the car accident without a scratch, which was a miracle! The nurse did call Giovanni’s mother, who came to the school right away. But, since nothing was really wrong with him, they decided to keep him in school for the rest of the day. The other students, who had witnessed the accident, however, were very amazed by the fact that Giovanni was able to remain standing and he was able to push the car back using his bare hands! How did he get so strong? And how did the dent get in the bumper of the car?

During lunch, several boys joined Giovanni and started asking him all kinds of questions. Once more, Giovanni had no idea what had happened, since he was looking the other way and he didn’t even feel that he got hit by the car.

After school was over, Giovanni was called in to the nurse’s office again. Unfortunately, because he stayed late in school, he ended up missing the bus ride home. So, once the nurse was finished checking him out, he left the school building and walked outside only to find that he had just missed the last bus going home. When he tried calling Marco to get a ride home, he realized that his cell phone battery had died as well. There was nothing else left for him to do now but to walk home.

He started walking down the street and realized that he still had about four blocks to go. As he looked up towards the sky, he spotted a few birds flying overhead.

“Man, it must be so nice to be able to fly like a bird!” he grinned, as he decided to hop to his next step. He hopped again and then he began to hover above the ground!

“Hey! What the heck is going on!” he gasped, as he realized that he was able to keep himself floating in the air, using his mind. When he willed his body to descend back until his feet touched down on the sidewalk, he landed back on the floor.

“How… How the heck did I do that?” he gasped, as he realized that he was actually flying.

For a brief moment Giovanni was scared stiff. He had felt like the wind was carrying his body through the air, but then he realized that he was able to change his altitude just by thinking of how high up he wanted to be.

“Oh boy… Don’t tell me I can fly!” he thought to himself, as he slowly allowed his body to rise up into the air until he was hovering three feet above the ground.

Giovanni then extended his arms above his head and directed his body to fly across the sky in a horizontal position. He flew all the way home, landing in the front yard of the house!

“That was so cool! I can fly!” he cheered, as he ran back inside.

What would happen next?

You have the following choices:

1. Giovanni has fun with his super powers

*Noteb*
2. Giovanni discovers more super powers

*Noteb*
3. Giovanni goes back to soccer practice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724605-Super-Soccer-Players/cid/995764-Giovanni-discovers-super-strength