*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728515-the-new-trait-swapper/cid/1590190-someone-elseyou-dont-try-it-out-for-a-while
by DARK1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1728515
a new type of trait swapper with more than just physical swaps
This choice: someone else/you don't try it out for a while.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

someone else/you don't try it out for a while.

    by: Saracen1187
Not believing it was actually possible, you wandered over to the window and peered out into the street. You saw some familiar faces outside and a few strangers, but it was one of your neighbors, Elizabeth, that caught your eye. Standing 5' 4" tall, Liz was very well-endowed with size 30G breasts. She wasn't stunning or anything but men seemed to like her, perhaps for obvious reasons. She was 31 years old but had no children...yet. Her dyed blonde hair was secured in a ponytail and she was wearing a sky-blue tank top, a pair of jogging bottoms and some white and grey sneaker flats.

"Who the hell is that?" you mumbled, noticing that Liz was talking to a man you'd never seen before. He was about 6 ft tall and had short brown hair, he also wore glasses and looked quite the genius. He was dressed in a white collar shirt, black trousers and black suede boots.

"Lets give this a try shall we?" you sighed, focusing on Liz.

You have the following choices:

1. You swap a trait with her.

*Noteb*
2. Liz swaps something with the man.

3. Something else happens.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DARK1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728515-the-new-trait-swapper/cid/1590190-someone-elseyou-dont-try-it-out-for-a-while