*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Wallflower
  2. Just Starting Out...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1004339-The-Wallflower
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: Go with the timid Clara  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Wallflower

    by: eva-dork
Another day, another lunch period.

Clara bit into her peanut butter sandwich with a frown on her lips. Sure, she had enjoyed its creamy, nutty flavor, but the sandwich still tasted tired, warn out, dare she even say it boring. It wasn't entirely the sandwich's fault. Indeed, it had tried its hardest to appeal to her, it was just that nothing really gave her the warmth that a good episode of Dr. Who or Star Trek would.

And naturally, if she declared her undying love for the 10th Doctor in this lunch hall, she's probably be laughed out of the school.

"Hey, Clara!" The bespectacled girl propped her glasses higher up her nose as the voice rang through her ear. It took a second for her to glance over. She sighed in relief as her friend, perhaps her only friend, Lizzy approached. This brown haired, glasses wearing girl sat down, her soft belly hidden underneath her blazer, but her soft thighs were visible with that skirt on. She crossed her legs, sighing to herself as she leaned her face on her palm.

"Are you okay, Lizzy?" Clara asked, her voice surprisingly deep for a girl of her stature.

"Eh, not too bad, I guess," Lizzy replied, "Just parents again, ya know? Always telling me to do this, do that. Oh geez, if I hear another chorus of 'men don't like girls who watch cartoons' one more time--ah well, no point babbling on about it." Clara sighed, shaking her head, as she withdrew a brownie from her bag. She was about to bite into it, when she took a closer look at the desert. The gears behind those eyes began to slide into motion as she regarded it, frowning slightly. Finally, Lizzy said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1004339-The-Wallflower