*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Online Celebrity
  2. Just Starting Out...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1004346-Online-Celebrity
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: Go with the secretive Misato  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Online Celebrity

    by: eva-dork
"This has been AnimeAto, signin' out!"

Misato's smile quickly died away as she leaned back in her chair, exhaling slowly. She rested both of her hands on her flat, toned stomach, her cosplay of Haruhi Suzumiya wrinkling slightly. She pulled off the wig from her head, allowing her full mane of hair to tumble over her shoulders, as she sighed, allowing her body to sink through the fabric of her seat, and dissolve into the expanse of the world around her.

She chuckled to herself as she imagined coming to school in this get-up. The other girls would have a field day. "Popular track star goes delusional" sounded like a decent article headline. Still, there was a reason for the cosplay. On the off-chance anyone from school actually did see her on the site, they'd never recognize her. Now, naturally, she wore minimal make-up for this particular cosplay, but regardless, the disguise was good enough to fool any passerby.

Besides, as the girls had said when she was younger, all the Asian girls looked alike.

"Misato! Come down to dinner!" her father called from below in Japanese.

"I'll be there soon. Just gimme a second, okay?" Misato called back in perfect Japanese. It sounded weird coming from her mouth, that language. She was so often with friends speaking English her native tongue sounded quite foreign.

Regardless, she just wanted to check out the comments to her last video, which had earned her, at that point, a good five hundred bucks! Sure, it was pocket money next to some reviewers, but hey, it was more than enough for the fun she had putting the vid together. She skimmed the comments, smirking with each compliment, taking into account the critiques, until she reached one odd comment that left her, at first, confused. It was only after realizing several other comments agreed with the aforementioned statement that Misato began wondering. The comment read...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1004346-Online-Celebrity