*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Too Skinny
  2. Online Celebrity
  3. Just Starting Out...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1005190-Too-Skinny
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: "AnimeAto's so skinny! It's kind of unhealthy!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Too Skinny

    by: eva-dork
"Hey, is it just me, or does AnimeAto look like she's getting too skinny?"

"Dude, don't bring weight into this...even if she is a stick."

"Is she anorexic?"

"She's way too skinny! I feel bad for her."

"Do you want me to donate some of my weight?"

Too skinny? There was such a thing? As Misato went down the stairway to dinner, these thoughts circulated through her head. Too skinny? She had never, in all her years, been called too skinny. Lithe, perhaps, slender, maybe, but too thin? Now this was a mild problem. She wanted to keep her fanbase, but, at the same time, knew that her weight was ideal for fitting into the popular crowd. Oh, what a dilema.

No, wait, it wasn't.

Weight equated to fat in Misato's eyes, and what were boobs?

She was just a tad flat chested, but maybe a bit of extra weight could increase her short comings to create larger revenue from her videos AND, eventually, be more popular with the boys. Grinning slightly, she bounced down the stairs, and filled her stomach with food, eager to put on about five or so pounds in her chest.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1005190-Too-Skinny