*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Human...?
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1158922-Human
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1729077
You get a strange invitation to stay at a mansion. What mysteries will await you there?
This choice: Reader's Choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Human...?

    by: Treevis121
"...and an eighty percent chance of rain, so take an umbrella with you outdoors!"
"Later tonight: a robbery report at the Central Plaza Mall. Thank you, everyone, and tune in next time!"

The television screen faded to a blank screen and resumed regular programming, with advertisements brought up first. The anchorman sitting in front of the television turned off the screen, groaning to himself saying "Aw, stupid ads... Oh well, I did a great job at the weather report anyway! Heheh..." Another young man walked into the room to greet his friend as the two of them fist bumped, with a red letter in his left hand. "Hey, just came back from work and found this letter in the mail." Mr. anchorman stood up with excitement twinkling in his eyes, saying "Ooh, it's red!" "And you know what that means, right Travis?" Travis jumped into the air and suddenly looked like his friend, but younger in age and in more ideal clothing. "It means it's uncommon mail, Rod!" Rod smiled and showed Travis the mail, already opened and exquisitely red accompanied with gold shining font. "Wow! Why are you always the lucky one? I mean, going to a mansion? That's huge!" However, instead of replying with a usual "I know, right," Rod handed Travis the letter, it's weight surprisingly greater than that of regular postage. "Uh, Rod... You are gonna go there, right?"

Rod shook his head and sat down on the couch, sighing and crossing his arms. "Well, it's just that... there's this thing I call a job, y'know, and... business over interest, I suppose. Oh, and I haven't been around long enough to get vacation time, either." Travis shined purple again, and this time he reverted to his original form, a Zoroark. "Come on, man. You can't just let this slide..." Rod looked up at Travis and smiled again, giving him a thumbs up. "Don't worry, dude. You can go there and tell me all about it when you come back." Travis stepped backwards, exclaiming "This seems a bit more fitting for an actual human! Come on!" "Don't worry, Travis. Besides, how long have we known each other? How long have you been living like a human yourself?" Actually, the two of them have been more like brothers if anyone looked at their childhood. Travis was only a newly hatched Zorua when Rod's mom picked him up from an adoption building when he was only two years old, and ever since then they have had the luxury of living under the same roof. Rod even taught Travis what he learned at school, giving him past spirals and notes from his classes and helping each other out with problems. Now, the two of them live in an apartment.

"Yeah, I know... You sure you wanna give me the honors?"
"I'm positive!"
"Okay... I'll pack up what I need!"
"I doubt you'll need much, but if you insist..."
"Come on, if I go there with nothing, won't that look strange?"
"Yeah, you're right. Oh, what did the weatherman say today?"
"It'll most likely rain."
"Okay."

You have the following choices:

1. Later, at 10:30am...

*Noteb*
2. "Wait a minute, I don't wanna go!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Treevis121 (UN: treevis121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AuraWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1158922-Human