*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Later, at 10:30am...
  2. Human...?
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1158967-Later-at-1030am
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1729077
You get a strange invitation to stay at a mansion. What mysteries will await you there?
This choice: Later, at 10:30am...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Later, at 10:30am...

    by: Treevis121
"Stupid weatherman and his 'eighty percent chance of rain' crap. It's pouring like there's no tomorrow!" Travis stood outside in front of the apartment complex in his usual younger Rod appearance, with only an umbrella and a light jacket to protect himself from the weather. His suitcase was wrapped up in towels next to him, now rendered as a sopping wet mass of, well, towels. "Finally, there's my ride!" A taxi drove by, then kept going it's way down the street. "... Darn..." Looked like it was the wrong ride for Travis, which meant more waiting in the rain. A crackle of thunder could be heard in the distance; a red bus looked as if it would keep going, but stopped in front of Travis. Finally. A man stepped out from the back seat, dressed in a suit and occupied with a large umbrella. "Ah, you must be one of the participants. May I see the letter?" Pulling it from your pocket to reveal a drenched red letter, you could only chuckle on the matter and tell the man "Here it is, more or less." Inspecting it quickly, the man set the suitcase inside the bus and signaled Travis to hop in, saying "Come now, Rod (heheh). This weather is begging to get worse." "Gladly!" Once inside, Travis couldn't help but notice the fancy decor and tinted windows.

Other people were there, too, minding each other's business and doing whatever they felt would pass the time. A kid in the back waved at Travis and signaled him over to sit with him. Now, he may have been like a human for the past twenty years, but nevertheless he was still wary of others. Just do it. I mean, he's just a kid! Travis sat next to the peppy little boy, who had eyes as big as the moon right now. "Oh, hello! I'm really excited about this mansion! You looked more normal than anyone else, so I thought you would be a good seating buddy!" Analyzing the kid, he seemed to be quite the trainer with all of his gear, yet no Pokemon around his waist. "You, uh, seem to be quite the trainer there." Travis could've sworn his eyes grew even bigger at the mere mention of Pokemon, to which the kid happily remarked "Thanks! I couldn't bring my Pokemon with me because my mom wouldn't let me, but they are sooo strong! Look at how many badges I have!" He held up his little messenger bag to show the five badges pinned on the front, proudly displayed with his name 'Tommy' next to it.

"Wow, that's pretty impressive." Travis attempted to comment on the colorful badges, finding no real interest in them.
"Thanks again! Oh man, when we get there, I'm gonna see sooo many Pokemon, and I would be like 'Oh, boy!' when I walk inside!"
"Mm-hmm."
"Oh, my Herracross rocked at my last battle! He was all like 'Shoom! Wa-bam! Pow!' with his strength!" The kid was like an endless bag of wind, geez.
"Oh! Oh! Do you know what!?"
"Huh?"
"When I get my prize, I'm gonna be sooo awesome! I'm gonna be all like 'In your faces!' when I win!"
"Is that so?"
"Yeah!"

...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ... "I'm gonna get that prize!"

*Noteb*
2. ... "Good Luck, Tommy."

3. ... Challenge Accepted.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Treevis121 (UN: treevis121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AuraWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729077-Pokemon-Manor/cid/1158967-Later-at-1030am