*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inside a strip-club
  2. Abduction and aftermath
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/1008011-Inside-a-strip-club
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1729321
Aliens begin tagging a local community with collars
This choice: Inside a strip-club  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Inside a strip-club

    by: Saracen1187
The sound of slow, hip hop music suddenly filled Sam's ears as he found himself standing in what was obviously a strip club. The main lights were dimmed and blue revolving lights were illuminating the room. He had an idea which of his two local clubs he was now in, aptly named 'Hooters'. Suddenly his body seemed to walk over to a metal pole that was firmly fixed into the platform he were standing on, it was as though he wasn't in control.

"What the hell just happened?" Sam thought to himself.

Looking down...he almost had a heart attack, he saw a huge pair of breasts bouncing on his chest as he walked, and they were only covered by a lilac-colored, white, cotton bikini top. Looking past HIS breasts, even as his manicured hands grabbed hold of the pole, he saw a flat crotch covered by a simpy thong that matched his top, and a pair of long, tanned legs in a pair of stiletto-heeled knee boots.

Sam could tell that he still had his own head, because he caught a glimpse of himself in the reflective wall behind him as his body automatically did a 'practise' swing around the pole.

"What the fuck?" he wanted to shouted out, but instead..."Enjoy yourselves boys, me and the girls are gonna make this night special?" were the words that left his mouth...in a female voice that was clearly not his own.

Sam tried to stop his new body from dancing, but everytime he concentrated a searing pain shot through his head, and it didn't relent until he stopped trying to resist. With horror in his eyes, the busty, curvy, female body (that belonged to a stripper named Tasha) that his head now seemed to be attached to, began gyrating and moving in a really provocative manner.

"This shit isn't happening!" Sam thought to himself, as he closed his eyes.

When he opened them again....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/1008011-Inside-a-strip-club