*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abduction and aftermath
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/1006151-Abduction-and-aftermath
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1729321
Aliens begin tagging a local community with collars
Chapter #1

Abduction and aftermath

    by: The Head Swapper
Sam was extremely tired after such a long day. Eight hours of school followed by three hours of football practice had worked the kid to death. Sam was a pretty average seventeen year old American teen. He stood six feet tall, weighed two hundred pounds and had shaggy brown hair. Sam walked into his house just minutes after leaving dinner with his girlfriend Amy. Amy was the love of his life. She stood five foot nine weighed one hundred and twenty pounds and was the sexiest girl at his high school. She had perfect c-cup breasts, a tight ass, and knew how to flaunt her body.

Sam walked into his house and noticed that no one was home. Sam's parents often worked late and were rarely home before 11 p.m. Sam went upstairs to his room and turned on his computer. Sam, like any American kid, open his facebook page and began surfing around. Sam then opened another tab and began working on his homework. About fifteen minutes into his homework, a message popped up on his facebook page. Sam chuckled as he immediately realized that the message was from his best friend Zach. Zach was a year older than Sam and the two had been friends since they both began playing football in Middle School.

The IM read :Dude! What are you doing right now?

Sam:I'm working on my homework.

Zach: Get your ass over to the Silver Cat right now!

Sam: The strip club?

Zach: You bet your ass. I got in and I bet I can get you in too! Turns out that Miss Sampson the black girls volleyball coach works here! She's giving me a fricken lap dance!

Sam:Awesome bro! Only problem is I have homework to do.

Zach: Fine dude. Its your loss

Sam closed the message and chuckled. Sam continued to work on his homework and after finishing it Sam turned on his T.V. On the news was the local news was a story about an exchange student at your school Georgina Languna. She was from Brazil and Sam had to admit that she was an extremely beautiful lady. The news story also noted that Georgina was staying with his best friend Zach. Zach's mom was on the television and Sam had to admit that she was looking good. Zach's mom looked like the character Sandra Bullock portrayed in the Blind Side. She had great legs and a perfect ass.

Sam finished the night by watching a football game on ESPN and slowly drifted to sleep.

Sam was suddenly awoken by a bright light that shone through his window. Sam tried to move when he saw it, but despite his efforts he couldn't move. Suddenly Sam felt himself being lifted into the air and he passed out. Sam was awoken by the sounds of a familiar voice, "Sam! Sam wake up!" Sam then felt a jerk on his shoulders and his eyes opened. He was greeted by the familiar face of his girlfriend Amy. She looked embarrased as she was now dressed in a white tank top and some sexy pink panties. "Amy. What...whats going on?" Amy replied, "I don't know! But half the town is here." Sam looked around the room he was now in and immediately recognized many of the people around him. Sam saw his friend Zach standing with his mom, the exchange student Georgina, Miss Sampson, and various other people from his town.

Suddenly a metallic voice rang out into the all white room, "Do not fear! You are all now part of a social experiment. You will soon be returned to your homes." Another white light washed over Sam and he once again passed out.

Sam awoke in a terrible sweat. He felt like he had just woken from a terrible nightmare. Sam got out of bed and walked into his bathroom to take his morning piss. After Sam finished his piss he walked to his sink and noticed something around his neck. Up near where his neck met his head there was a smooth shiny metal collar that had not lock. It was a single seamless ring that had not flaws. Sam rubbed the smoothness of the collar and began to try to pull it off. Despite Sam's best efforts he couldn't remove the ring. Sam then remembered his dream and quickly got dressed and headed towards his girlfriend's house.

Sam got into his car and quickly sped to his girlfriends house. When Sam got there he knocked on the door and was greeted by Amy's father Tom. To Sam's amazement Tom too had a collar around his neck. Sam immediately went to question Tom but the thought running through his head (You have a collar too!) came out as, "How are you doing this morning? Is Amy here?" Tom yelled upstairs for Amy and Amy came downstairs dressed in a short denim mini-skirt, high heeled boots, and a sexy victoria's secret top that showed off her cleavage. Sam also noticed that Amy too had a collar around her neck.

Amy's dad left the two of you standing outside and you once again tried to ask about the collar, but all that came out was, "You ready for school sweetie?" Amy smiled grabbed a hold of your hand and the two of you walked towards your car. Suddenly you noticed something was wrong with Amy's face. It seemed that Amy's face was beginning to digitize. It reminded you of a scene from Charlie and the Chocolate factory was her head slowly digitized into nothing. You tried to scream but noticed that your head too was digitizing. Soon enough you blacked out. Suddenly your vision returned and you were....

You have the following choices:

1. Still standing in the driveway

2. Under bed covers with someone

3. Inside a strip-club

4. Something else

5. something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/1006151-Abduction-and-aftermath