*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/3026642-You-were-still-in-your-OLD-Body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1729321
Aliens begin tagging a local community with collars
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You were still in your OLD Body

    by: bambagaja
You woke up to a familair sunshine from your old room. Looking around you notice your in your old room with your old blankets, old pillows and your old pictures of little cottages on the wall. "Was that all just a dream" you say getting out of bed. You had control of your voice, your in your old satin night gown your big breats are back, you felt the familair flatness of your well used hairy pussy. "Yes!!! I have my old 49 year old MILF body back!!" you yell taking your night gown off standing there in your beige bali panties. (your male head isnt on your male body you just think this one is the right one because the alien alter your mind, and also you only subject experiment by alien). After feeling up your hot MILF boobs you find a bra and put on some tights. "I wonder if I was the only one with that dream? Maybe my girl friend did, she always has crazy dreams" you mutter as you search your closet for a nice dress to wear and prepared go to the school. You quickly put one on and head down stairs, when you do you see...

You have the following choices:

1. The Family

2. Your Empty House

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bambagaja (UN: bambang99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/3026642-You-were-still-in-your-OLD-Body