*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She grabs ashley
  2. waking up
  3. Wendy and Sara on Lilliput.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1008314-She-grabs-ashley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: She grabs ashley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She grabs ashley

    by: cinto
Based on a previous work by Joem Jackson

“Where am I?” asked Sara as she looked down. The spotlights did a wonderful job of outlining the tiny girl’s features. Her own chest started to heave. Sara felt even more powerful now than when she took Timmy into the bathroom.

Ashley looked up at the giant girl she’d just freed. She felt a little afraid but she felt could control the obviously younger girl. “This is the People’s Republic of Blefuscu” she explained.

“But, where is that?” asked a confused Sara. She’d never heard of it.

Ashley sent her an impatient glare “Its where you are, obviously.” She replied.

“Why’d they attack me?” Sara asked.

Ashley shrugged and replied “It’s what generals do”

“I’m gonna crush these things!” the well-endowed pre-teen snarled.

Ashley waved her arms furiously “NO! YOU CANT!!”

“Oh?” Sara questioned. Actually, her sudden anger vanished and was replaced by lust as Ashley’s breasts bounced around again “Alright, but I’m not gonna let them attack me again, what did you have in mind?” Sara thought the idea was hysterical. It took her about ten minutes to fill the tanks with sand and stack them on top of each other. As she did so, she twisted each gun into a knot. She knelt in the sand and offered an impish grin to her mini rescuer.

“Nice work” Ashley chuckled ---Just a kid--- she thought ---Keep her amused and she’ll do whatever I want---

Sara did have fun stacking up the war machines like toys. There were two towers of the little things, each one stood about half way up her thighs. “Thanks, Ashley” she said with a delighted smile “So, can I ask---“

“Not a good idea, we should leave” the Blefuscian girl interrupted.

A brief frown turned into a smirk. Sara held up one finger and said “One more question”

“Oh alright” Ashley grumbled.

In one swift motion, Sara reached down, scooped Ashley off the sand and stood up again “What do your boobs look like?” she asked of the tiny teen.

“Huh—wha?” asked Ashley, breathless from the sudden change in altitude. The situation had somehow gotten out of hand (Oops, bad one)

“Your—boobs---“ Sara repeated, slowly “You're built like my sister. I’ve never seen hers. I wanna see yours.”

Ashley shook her head franticly “Uh-UH NO WAY!” she exclaimed. She began twisting around in the giant hand.

“Heh heh!” Sara giggled “Going somewhere?” She pressed the 6-inch girl to her cheek, pinched the tiny waist and rubbed her up and down. Sara sighed happily for a couple of minutes “Hmmm that feels gooood”

Ashley squirmed around. Sometimes the huge fingers moved her around. Others, she was held still as the giant girl ground her cheek into her. “Will you cut that out!” she yelled indignantly.

“Sure” Sara finally said. She allowed her captive to mostly just sit in her left hand “More of that after you're undressed” she added.

Ashley tried to back away “WHOOOAAA!” she cried as she rolled off. She stopped screaming as she landed face down in the other hand.

“They sure feel nice” Sara said. Then when the Blefuscian girl managed to turn around, she curled her hand closed and used a fingernail to free Ashley’s shirt from her shorts “Now I’ve been naked all this time and you're all dressed. That’s not very fair” She pushed the shirt up Ashley’s body.

Ashley quickly gave up fighting the finger itself and grabbed the bottom of her shirt with both hands. “STOP THAT!! I’M NOT LIKE THAT!!” she yelled. She finger stopped. The giant face filled her vision. Instead of an un-nerving smile, it had a curious look.

“Like what?” asked Sara.

“I don’t mess around with girls” Ashley growled, yanking violently at her t-shirt.

Sara’s fingernail caught on it. She watched as it tore wide open, “Ooops” said Sara “Ahh well, that made things easy” She flicked the torn sides, uncovering a VERY FULL sports bra. Sara’s smile returned and widened “I never thought about it either. At first, I was just curious” she said “So are they D-cups?” This bra was designed for support and Sara could almost see the mini-teen’s nipples.

“Put me down! You oversexed giant!!!” Ashley yelled, struggling anew.

Sara laughed at the comment. She brought Ashley to her face again and spread the little teen all over. Her swinging arms and kicking legs just added to Sara’s fun. She made sure every part of her face touched the silky soft material of the bra. Experimentally, she also rubbed the doll-sized girl in her ear. That tickled, especially when one bra encased boob rubbed against a sensitive spot. She did it again with the other ear.

“HEY! I’m stuck!!” Ashley yelled.

Sara heard that loud and clear as it was right into her ear. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“My bra’s caught on your ear!” Ashley replied. The huge girl giggled, much to Ashley’s annoyance “Get me off this!” she grumbled.

Sara laughed harder “Maybe I should just let you hang there” she suggested “You’d make a cute earring!. I’d need another though…gotta have a set”

“Don’t let go!!” a panicky Ashley cried.

Sara freed the strap and brought her back around “Heh heh, that was fun.” She said “Well, since the bra’s in the way, it’ll just hafta go”

“Uh-Uh” Ashley shook her head and covered her chest with her arms.

Sara rolled her eyes “Ammm” she sighed and reminded her captive “Remember how your shirt went? If I take it off, I’ll try to be gentle, but…well... If you do, it’ll be in one piece for you to wear again…sooner or later.”

“Awright” Ashley grumbled. She slipped her arms between the straps, pulled it over her head and threw it at the overgrown pre-teen. “Hope you're happy!” she snapped sarcastically. The giant didn’t bother responding right away, adding to Ashley’s anger. She watched, from her place in a huge hand as Sara studied it rubbing the straps between her fingers and as she stretched the cups by pushing her thumb into the cups. “You’ll ruin it!” she screamed as she punched Sara’s palm.

Sara turned her attention back to Ashley and said “No, problem. I’ll keep it safe for you” she wrapped it around her wrist “Hmmm a nice bracelet, don’cha think? OH, one more thing! Something scratched me a bit when I was rubbing you on my face.”

“So don’t do that anymore!” the Blefuscian girl snapped

Sara ignored that idea “I think it was the snap on your pants. Off they come, too” she demanded.

“NO WAY!!!” was the unsurprising reply

This time Sara didn’t even bother. She tugged at the snap and it instantly flew apart. The zipper tore as well. She pulled and they came halfway down the tiny girl’s hips. Sara turned Ashley over rather abruptly and yanked on the back of the pants. The damaged pants easily slide off. “You’ve got really nice legs, too, Little Ashley” she said, admiring the firm little limbs. She paused to consider what to do next with her incredible new toy. While she’s thinking, she looks around.

You have the following choices:

1. Still a deserted beach

2. Sara sees a single set of headlights approaching

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cinto (UN: uniontupapa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1008314-She-grabs-ashley