*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1008310-waking-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Sara Sits Up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

waking up

    by: cinto
Based on a previous work by 'bluequill3'

Sara sat up groggily, rubbing her arm across her face. She winced when she felt sand scrape her eyes. Instantly the memory of where she was and what had happened returned to her. Her eyes flew open and she sat up.

She was surrounded by hundreds of tiny people. She could not believe her eyes. She quickly noticed that they were all dressed in military-like uniforms, like modern GI’s. They were swarming in masses all around her on the beach, pointing tiny guns at her. She heard a giant fly off to her right, only to discover that it was actually a tiny helicopter circling around her. She noticed the small man sitting in front of the open door. He could not have been taller than six inches to her. Sara was surreally amazed, until she saw the harpoon launcher in front of him.

“What’s going on? Where am I?” she asked.

The milling voices of the military people around her became shouts. She could not understand what they were saying. She saw tanks grinding through the sand in the distance like Tonka toys, six in one direction, seven in another, five in the distance where she could make out the horizon of a modern-looking city.

Trucks were ahead of the tanks, semi trucks that were all ready pulling up close to the ring of soldiers. The closest one screeched to a halt and three men jumped out and ran to the back. The trailer door slammed open and they began pulling out what looked to Sara like rolls of steel cable.

Watching the scene with disbelief, she momentarily forgot about the helicopter, tanks and guns and grinned. It was so funny seeing the tiny doll-like people scramble around. She didn’t know where she was, but this could be fun.

Suddenly there was a small explosion near her head. An instant later she felt something in her neck.

“Ouch!” she shouted. It really didn't hurt but it felt unpleasant! She saw that the cable ran from her neck to the harpoon launcher on the helicopter, and she knew what had happened. Furious, she tore the harpoon out of her neck. Althought it didn't hurt her, she suddenly began to feel weak and dizzy.

Three more helicopters had joined the first seemingly out of nowhere. Harpoons sprang from these and tore into her neck and shoulders. Another flew into view and fired one into the side of her stomach. It felt like tiny wasp stings. She began to feel even dizzier.

“S—stop,” she tried to shout, but her lips slurred over the words. Her vision grew fuzzy. Suddenly she toppled back onto the beach with a crash. She passed out.

When she awoke, it took a second for her mind to clear as it had before. She was laying face up on the ground, with her head turned to the side. When her vision slid back into focus, she saw a tiny person directly in front of her face. Her eyes widened. She could see that it was a teenage girl, older than her, maybe fourteen or fifteen. She wore hiking shorts and a faded gray shirt, with mud-flicked sneakers. She was so close that Sara could see every detail, but at the same time she was so small. It was amazing. Sara, despite the situation, was intrigued by how large the girl’s breasts were. They strained against the shirt she wore.

“D-cups?” she whispered groggily.

“What?” said the teenager in a tiny voice. “Do you speak English?”

“Yeah,” Sara croaked. She coughed, and the girl fell backwards onto her butt. “What do you think I…oh sorry.”

“This is so amazing!” shouted the girl, standing back up and brushing her red hair out of her eyes. “You’re huge!”

“No, you’re small,” Sara said. “Where am I? What…” She tried to move her arms and legs, but realized they were strapped to the ground. In alarm she looked up and saw that the steel cables she had seen earlier criss-crossed her body like a giant net, pressing in on her bare flesh. She saw that it was night now. Tiny lights glowed on the ground around her, but she could not tell what they were. “What did they do to me?”

“I think they drugged you, and then they tied you down. They’ve blocked off this whole area. But I managed to sneak in.”

“Who are you?”

“My name’s Ashley. I was hiking in the hills near the beach and I saw all the military vehicles headed this way. I followed them and I found you! Where did you come from?”

“I was on a boat. We ran into a storm and I fell overboard. I swam to shore. It took along time.” Sara struggled against the cables again, frustrated that she could not move.

Ashley saw this. “Hang on. Nobody’s around right now. I’m going to see if I can unhook those things.” She darted out of the ring of light and disappeared.

But it was not long before Sara felt the tension on cable after cable began to lesson. At first she was relieved, but then she became impatient as it took longer than she wanted. Hours passed by, and still many cables remained tightly pulled across her body.

“This sucks,” she whispered. “Let me go!”

She strained against the cables with all her strength. Her upper body began rising off the ground. Something snapped in the night, and she rose higher. Another snap, and another. The tension on the net across her body lessened. She grunted and struggled to lift her legs while she pushed upward with her shoulders back and her bare breasts up. Cables snapped and sang as they sprang free of the ground. Finally with a final grunt she stood, and the mess of cables fell at her feet.

“You have to be careful!” A tiny voice called. “You’re making too much noise. Someone will hear!” Ashley stood in the ring of lights again, jumping up and down on her tennis shoes in agitation. Sara liked the way her boobs bounced with her.

She felt an adrenaline rush at being free and at suddenly becoming a giant to everything around her. She felt like doing something crazy. She looked down at Ashley…

You have the following choices:

1. She grabs ashley

*Noteb*
2. She escapes alone

*Noteb*
3. Time to play with the toy army

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cinto (UN: uniontupapa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1008310-waking-up