*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh, boy...
  2. Jason on BROBDIGNAG.
  3. Gullivers Travels
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1080553-Oh-boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: A giant man or boy?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Oh, boy...

    by: Peter the Great
The last two footfalls you hear are behind you, and the sound they make from the shifting sand is tremendous, even if they are muffled. You barely have enough time to turn around and look at the boy before a massive bellow is let out above your head: "HEY, BROTHER! LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND!"

The sound knocks you on your ass from surprise, and you quickly survey the giant in front of you. He's prepubescent, because he has no hair on his legs or feet, a voice which is still rather high-pitch, and a face which is very young and completely without facial hair. He's also white, with very little tan on his legs and chest, has brown hair and is dressed in only a dark-blue sports trunk.

Also, he's huge. Extremely huge.

Standing up, you would barely reach the boy's ankles. His face peers down with a look of both curiosity and excitement at his new find. You estimate him to be at least 80 feet tall, and from the sounds of it, he's not alone.

A new set of footfalls in the distance, with a slower pace, indicates someone else is coming- someone older, and bigger. You plan on running for it when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Peter the Great (UN: peterdivine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1080553-Oh-boy