*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1096929-Story-through-Christys-eyes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Story through Christy's eyes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Story through Christy's eyes

    by: Panther
Christy smiled as the front door closed, leaving her and Elfie alone as her mother went out for the night. She didn't know her next door neighbor too well, the teen being much older than she, but she had always thought the tall girl to be very pretty. Normally, Christy's mom would ask a friend to come over and watch the cute, little ten year old. But this was an emergency and she trusted Elfie to do the job.

"Alright munchkin," Elfie glanced far down beneath her and Christy swallowed as she looked up, her head not even coming up to the waistline of the giant teen, "looks like we have the place to ourselves."

"What do you wanna ...," Christy's eyes went wide as Elfie reached down and unbuttoned her coat, "do?"

Beneath the amazon girl had on a short button-up shirt that barely covered her enormous boobies. They were large and firm, tanned and shiny under the light above. Elfie found herself looking up at the bottoms of them as they bulged out from below her top. Her stomach below was toned and smooth. White jean-shorts were painted around her hips above legs as long as the girl was tall and Elfie towered over her and smiled.

"I want you to finish your homework while I watch a bit of television."

So Christy found herself on the floor with her math books in front of her. Next to her were Elfie's huge feet that dangled up and down as she laughed and enjoyed flipping through channels. Strapped in leather sandals, Christy couldn't help but glance at them again and again. Long and thick with strong toes that were painted to a light pink and they bounced up and down without care. Christy was in the middle of one of those long stares when...

You have the following choices:

1. There's a knock on the door!

2. She starts to hear the sound of stretching leather.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Panther (UN: tathum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1096929-Story-through-Christys-eyes