*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Baby-Sitting Gig
  2. Storyline Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1007783-A-Baby-Sitting-Gig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: A Baby-Sitting Gig  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Baby-Sitting Gig

    by: joemjackson
From who's point of view shall this story be told? Whoever is the main character of the story, it will be the other girl who will begin to grow...

Christy:

A cute, 10 year old with shoulder length, dark blonde hair. She is thin, about 80 lbs. and only about 4'9". A happy kid, her mother will be going out for the night and hires their neighbor to come over to look after Elfie for the evening.

Elfie:

Christy's next door neighbor, an 18 year old teen with long, lighter blonde hair. She stands 5'11" with heathy D-cup breasts and a trim figure. Weighing around 150 lbs, she's beautiful, athletic, and has everyone believing she's an innocent and trustworthy young woman.

*********************************

First started by Panther (3) and the next chapter comes mostly from Mary Moves in by Sally Reynolds (long inactive site that I saved the story from)

You have the following choices:

1. Story through Elfie's eyes

2. Story through Christy's eyes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joemjackson (UN: joemjackson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1007783-A-Baby-Sitting-Gig