*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1173438-13-year-old-Ellen-Page
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: 13 year old Ellen Page  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

13 year old Ellen Page

    by: cinto
After a few hours Ellen woke up feeling a little tired. She looked around and saw a deserted beach; She took her time to stand as she still felt a little dizzy, but after a while she sat on her knees.
As she paid more attention to her surroundings, she noticed that there was something odd about the place, but couldn’t quite put what was wrong.
She felt a little thirsty, but then she noticed that a little river with crystalline waters was not far from her. She stood up and approached the river. After she has satisfied her thirst, she began to think what to do next

“Where the hell am I?” she wondered aloud to herself.
It was obvious she was not in the Caribbean anymore as the weather was not infernally hot, and the area didn’t look tropical.

"I need to find help”. She thought and stared at the river “I’m sure if I fallow the river I will find someone”
then she began to make her way to the mainland.
“Hmm that’s odd” Ellen thought as she noticed something for the first time

She had noticed that the trees were mostly pines, firs and other trees that definitely did not belong in the Caribbean, but what she found odd was their small size.
The area was heavily forested, and she could see in the distance a snow covered mountain range.
After about ten minutes of walking along the river she came to the edge of the forest and then saw something funny
"What's a doll house doing in this area" she thought as she saw a small building not far from her.

You have the following choices:

1. Modern

*Noteb*
2. 18th century

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cinto (UN: uniontupapa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1173438-13-year-old-Ellen-Page