*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2904452-Back-at-UNSC-headquarters-a-press-conference-is
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Back at UNSC headquarters a press conference is going on.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Back at UNSC headquarters a press conference is...

    by: Ace Jones
As animal news reporters from around the world started clamoring amongst themselves, the head of the UNSC Dr. Geoffrey Dog started to speak to the animal reporters as he had to settle them down.

"Quiet quiet down everyone *ahem* now then both Dr. Constantin Cat and I will answer any questions you have for us." Dr. Geoffrey Dog said as he addressed the animal reporters.

"About this mess those giant monsters are making what's the UNSC going to do about this?" One animal reporter in other words a male skunk who works for the L.A. times newspaper asked Dr. Geoffrey Dog.

"The UNSC is currently taking care of this situation as we speak, also all I can say right now is what I said years ago, in other words will you one day remember these natural disasters that happened? We've got to keep our guard up and our wits about us." Dr. Geoffrey said.

"What about London will it be invaded next?" A female animal reporter in other words a raccoon who works for USA Today asked Dr. Geoffrey Dog.

"I'll let Dr. Constantin Cat answer that question." Dr. Dog kindly answered.

"If London city's invaded the UNSC will spring into action immediately unless noted otherwise as we're already well aware of Wonder Woof and his fellow monsters heroic intentions." Dr. Constantin Cat said.

Meanwhile at Moonbase N-1 Captain Dawkins has already received his crew's orders from his superiors as he's currently addressing the crew of SY-3 as the crew consists of Boris a Russian wolfhound Bull a British bulldog Pluto an American dog Tramp another American Dog and his son Scamp an American Dog.

"Gentlemen I have here in my paw our orders I received from our superiors as we're to go and investigate what happened at Monster Land II's UNSC complex back on Earth ergo this won't be easy and as we now have our orders from our superiors it's time to move out." Captain Dawkins said as he addressed his crew.

"Sir yes sir!" The crew proudly said in unison as they had their spacesuits on and their weapons loaded as they strapped themselves in aboard Moonlight SY-3 and have now taken off towards Earth and their destination Monster Land II as a UFO appears to be following them.

"Comrades our radar is picking up an unidentified flying object as it appears to be following us." Boris said as he looked at the ship's radar.

"What'll we do now sir as that UFO's following us?" Bull asked their leader captain Dawkins.

"We'll see if we can try to take a different course towards Earth, ergo turn left and see if we can get that UFO off of our tail." Captain Dawkins said as they're trying to see if they can get that UFO off of their tail.

"Aye aye captain ergo turn left boys." Tramp said as he instructed his son and Pluto to turn left.

"We're currently turning left dad and it appears that UFO turned in a different direction." Scamp said as they finally got that UFO off of their tail.

"Phew that was close ergo it's smooth sailing to planet Earth captain." Pluto said with a sigh of relief.

Upon arriving on planet Earth the SY-3 lands inside the entry bay as the crew steps out of SY-3 and make their way through the complex itself.

At that moment the crew ran into Doctor Apollo horse and the rest of the staff along with captain Dawkins's sister Da Vinci as the two siblings hug each other as Doctor Apollo horse explains to everyone what's happened so far.

After Dr. Apollo horse finished speaking he and the rest of cast head towards an area where the Kilaaks are waiting for the cast to arrive.

You have the following choices:

1. The movie's cast is introduced to the Kilaaks themselves.

*Noteb*
2. Viewer's choice.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice.

*Noteb*
4. Open choice chapter.

*Noteb*
5. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2904452-Back-at-UNSC-headquarters-a-press-conference-is