*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2922467-The-Sy-3-crew-invades-the-enemys-base-on-t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: The Sy-3 crew invades the enemy's base on the moon itself.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

The Sy-3 crew invades the enemy's base on t...

    by: Ace Jones
As soon as the Moonlight SY-3 crew had boarded their craft they then blasted off towards the moon itself, as Wonder Woof and co watched as the Moonlight SY-3 crew knew that everyone on Earth was counting on them as they pinned their own hopes and dreams upon them as the moon was coming into full view.

"Stand by everyone for we're approaching the moon and the enemy's base ergo here goes nothing." Captain Dawkins said as he and his crew carefully maneuvered their craft as the SY-3 raced along the moon's surface as they flew low in order to avoid being detected by the enemy's forces, but without warning a UFO appeared on their radar screen as a UFO was after them at the moment.

"Comrades we're being pursued by a UFO what we'll do?" Boris asked as a UFO was now pursuing them.

"Man the rear lasers lock onto our target and fire!" Captain Dawkins barked as Boris and two other crew members manned the craft's rear lasers as they locked onto their target and fired as the craft's rear lasers hit their target as the UFO was blown to smithereens.

At that moment the SY-3 landed on the moon's surface as the crew stepped out of their craft and into their specially designed land machine that was lowered onto the ground itself as the crew climbed into their land machine as they sped towards the enemy's base for as soon as the enemy's base came into full view the crew fired their machine's weapons at the Kilaak's entrance to their base as they stepped out of their land machine fully armed with the latest in modern laser weapons as the enemy's soldiers immediately gave up without a fight.

Captain Dawkins and the crew then spotted the enemy's transmitter as Captain Dawkins ordered one of his crew members to get one of the land machine's laser weapons short powerline and power pack.

"Scamp I need you to go get one of the land machine's laser weapons short powerline and power pack!" Captain Dawkins barked.

"Yes sir I'm on it!" Scamp said as he stepped outside de attached the land machine's laser weapons got the short powerline and power pack as he brought it back inside and immediately set it up.

"Now then Bull I need you to aim the weapon at the transmitter's support post and fire." Captain Dawkins said.

"Aye sir!" Bull said as he aimed the weapon at the transmitter's support post and fired as the support post was destroyed as Captain Dawkins walked on over to where the transmitter was and picked it up as he and his crew climbed back into their land machine and sped back towards their craft as the land machine was raised and the crew blasted off as they headed back to Earth.

Sometime later on at Monster Land II after having received the enemy's transmitter the UNSC's scientists had set out to work on sending their own control signals to the monsters themselves.

Meanwhile back at UNSC HQ in London city Wonder Woof and the other monsters had gathered outside as a male animal scientist answered a telephone as it was Dr. Constantine cat himself who was on the phone at that moment.

"Hello this is UNSC HQ how can I help you?" The male animal scientist kindly answered.

"This is Dr. Constantine Cat as we're done working on our remote control unit as we're about to use it on the monsters themselves ergo stand by." Dr. Cat said as he pressed a button on the remote itself as it transmitted multiple control signals to all of the monsters themselves including the Corgi Bros.

At that precise moment Queen Bessie appeared on every TV screen around the world as she announced an upcoming battle that's going to place near Stonehenge England.

"Citizens of earth if your monsters and or mutants are brave enough strong enough and are ready to quench their own thirst for battle we've dispatched our monster Queen Clarissa Corgi to come to your planet as she'll be due to arrive anytime now ergo the fate of earth will now hang in the balance." Queen Bessie sneered as earth's programs resumed.

You have the following choices:

1. Team Wonder Woof vs Queen Clarissa Corgi PT 1.

*Noteb*
2. Open choice chapter.

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb*
4. Your choice.

*Noteb*
5. You decide.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2922467-The-Sy-3-crew-invades-the-enemys-base-on-t