*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920153-Macro-Guys-and-Micro-Women
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920153
An M/f focused story

An M/f focused story

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This had been made private for a long time, but I'm finally reopening it to public view. I have updated the rules for making additions, and I will eventually be going through to clean up some of the current additions. Particularly, an entire section is rather badly written in a huge wall of text. It does have some interesting ideas, but currently it's an absolute minefield of errors that reduce its readability somewhat.


This is a collection of M/f macro and micro stories featuring different characters and styles of macro/micro goodness. There didn't appear to be nearly enough of this on here, and hopefully there are more people than just me who appreciates it!

I won't bother describing characters here, each will be described in their branch.


Some rules if you are going to add to this story. At the very least read the bold bits before contributing:

1. No blank choice chapters - This is the major one, please make sure every page has at least some kind of plot or action going on. None of that "Who finds you:" then the next fourteen choices are to finalise the character. The ONLY exception will be the first two pages, since having five options there broadens the whole thing to 25 total story branches, which is more than enough variety. From there, I will delete any further choice-only chapters. Furthermore, and just as important, make sure you also end posts with choices. The worst thing you can do in an interactive story is just have a 'continue' link and only provide one option.

2. M/f preferred - This one won't be too strictly enforced. Essentially, if shrinking is involved, only women should shrink, and if growing is involved, only men should grow, however, there isn't much stopping a normal sized guy getting another girl to join in his fun with a tiny, and likewise a heroic gesture from a girl's boyfriend might spare her life from an attacking giant! So long as the focus doesn't shift too much from the guys being bigger, it's fine!

3. Keep the story going - The focus is on the man, so if a shrunken woman dies at any point, this is not the end of the story. They're merely a broken toy that the guy can replace. >:3

4. Keep things consistent - If in one chapter the male is acting friendly, they shouldn't immediately go into full hardass in the next. Some transition is wonderful for the story's pacing. Conversely, try not to let things go too stale. Ten chapters of foot smothering is hard to describe effectively one after the other without any other fetish coming into play. I'm rather broad with my interests so this RP could go into a vast range of directions.

5. Please refrain from weight gain, hyper growth, and other non-macro growth - Yes, I know, there's a section about eating to grow. This does NOT mean growing fatter. It means growing taller. I have deleted an entire thread from the story thanks to a distinct focus on weight gain over height gain, and would request it does not happen again. I can tolerate a little weight gain if it's a gradual change, but when a 5'4" guy at 110 pounds goes to a rather meagre 8' at 500+ pounds, with the main descriptive focus being how bulky the guy is getting, I draw the line.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920153-Macro-Guys-and-Micro-Women