*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clare
  2. It happens!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730067-shrunk-at-home/cid/1594824-Clare
by cell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1730067
Josh is mysteriously shrunk and must seek help from his family members great adds = points
This choice: Clare  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Clare

    by: dark hand
Josh's heart almost stopped as he recognized The laughter. "Oh no anyone but her, It's Clare." Josh couldn't believe his horrible luck he was stuck underneath Clare's Flawless ass cheek.

Her tight shorts tightly hugged her mysterious bottom. "I can't let her know I'm here." He knew if Clare discovered him he would spend the rest of his life under Clare's ass.

He slowly tryied to lift up on her buttcheek trying to squirm out from under her. "Come on Clare just move a little bit please." Josh refused to give up trying to squirm away from Clare.

Suddenly Clares monstrous bottom engulfed the whole stool. Clare sat at the table eating her cashews as Josh was slowly being crushed underneath her.

He remembered how she would torment him by sitting on him when he was younger but he never thought it would end up like this.

He felt like his whole body was about to snap when Clare lifted her enormous bottom off of him. Josh looked up watching her bottom jiggle as she stretched

Josh began to panic "Oh god she's gonna find me." Josh got to his feet looking Seeing Clare looking straight at him. "No!" he kept going stumbling over trying to get away from his sister's gaze.

You have the following choices:

1. Discovered

2. Unnoticed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dark hand (UN: small_one at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730067-shrunk-at-home/cid/1594824-Clare