*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It happens!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730067-shrunk-at-home/cid/1007995-It-happens
by cell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1730067
Josh is mysteriously shrunk and must seek help from his family members great adds = points
Chapter #1

It happens!

    by: dark hand
Josh was sitting at school Slumped over at his desk bored out of his mind in class. He desperately wanted For the bell to ring. he watched the clock closely counting down the minutes.

The bell rang sounding the end of the school day. Josh excitedly ran out of his seat racing to his locker. Josh loaded his backpack up with homework.

Chelsea stopped at her boyfriend's locker with a smile on her face. “Hey babe are you coming over today?” josh just wanted to get home as soon as possible. “Sorry Babe my mom said I had to come straight home.”

Chelsea pouted sticking her lip out, “Promise you’ll come tomorrow then?” he nodded his head agreeing to his girlfriends terms. “You can count of it babe i’ll be there.”

Chelsea waved goodbye as the parted ways, Josh stopped at the new coke machine putting his spare change in picking a coke. An all white can rolled out Josh grabbed it excitedly. “What a dull design you can do better Coke.”

Josh walked out of the schools double doors feeling free as a bird. He went down the street heading home enjoying the sunny day. "Man I hate school so much, one day I'm just going to disappear."

Little did Josh know that was about to happen as he cracked his can of coke open. Josh drank the mysterious substance thinking it was a new flavor.

“Oh that tastes good, never mind Coke you have redeemed yourself.” He tossed the empty can on the side of the road. Josh arrived home in no time at all, he went up the driveway and through the front door.

Josh closed the front door and held his stomach feeling ill. “M-Mom something’s wrong I don’t feel good. She didn’t answer him so he yelled for her once more.

“Mom something is wrong with me I don’t feel good.” She finally answered back "sit down in the kitchen sweetie I'll be there in a second.".

He sat down Clare walked past him picking up a can of cashews She popped the can open. She picked one out slowly licking it in front of him.

she swallowed it looking at Josh smiling. She walked out of the kitchen taking the whole can with her. He started getting dizzy Sky ran trapping him in a hug. "hehe love you Joshie!"

He pushed her away getting Dizzy. Sky ran out as Josh blacked out in the Kitchen. When Josh was coming to he felt a massive pressure on His chest.

He felt one of his hands was free and the other one was trapped. He rubbed his head "Ugh what happened." He opened his eyes seeing a gargantuan Mound on top of him.

"Hello! Anyone help!" There was no answer. He then heard laughter echoing "Hello anyone." He then recognized the laughter "No wait this can't be I'm Under________."

You have the following choices:

1. Venessa

2. his mom

3. Sky

4. Clare

*Noteb*
5. Chelsea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dark hand (UN: small_one at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730067-shrunk-at-home/cid/1007995-It-happens