*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732088-Your-Life-Shrunken-to-a-Snack/cid/1016672-Back-at-your-new-high-school
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1732088
A school trip leaves you in the wildest situation of your life...**Sequel in the works!**
This choice: Back at your new high school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Back at your new high school

    by: Storm
"Can we go get something to eat?" a bunch of girls asked their teacher in a classroom nearby. The teacher, an old, frail woman, nodded without any eye contact, too involved in her book to care.

The group headed straight to the area of the school which housed its only vending machines. There was one selling strictly food and another selling only drinks. Dollar bills were uncrumpled and straightened out in the girls' hands, and then they entered the machines as the girls made their selections.

There were a lot of voices outside that you could hear. As you realized your bag was moving and you were being purchased, you couldn't discern who was buying you. Not that it would've mattered, since you didn't know any of the girls outside.

A peppy senior, a fit blonde with a pretty face and confident eyes, held you within her hand as she brought you back with her to class. Her fingernails were altermately painted the orange and yellow colors of Reese's Pieces, ironically enough. She had a cheerful laugh, bright smile, and a bounce in her step as she walked back with her friends.

"Have you guys tried this new pop?" one girl, a cheerleader, asked. "It's called Cherry Cascade."

"Nope," another responded. "You shouldn't be drinking that anyway! It's bad for your figure, Jess!"

"Elise! You've had Cherry Cascade before, haven't you?" Jess asked your new owner.

"Nope never," she answered as she popped a D&D between her lips. "Doesn't Orlando Bloom drink that stuff?"

"I don't know, does he?"

"Yeah!" another girl pops in. "You know, you know, the commercial that goes, "Cherrrrryyyyy Cassssscaaaaadeeee," and then Orlando Bloom sighs! That one!"

"Oh yeah!" Elise exclaims. "I LOVE Cherry Cascade!"

Jess looks at her and frowns, but a mischievous glance out of the side of Elise's eyes turns Jess's lips back around. They both smile as they enter the classroom again.

As everyone sits back down, you realize that your time is coming. Elise's fingers are getting closer and closer to you. You'd been trying your best to escape her grasp, but you knew your time was coming.

Unfortunately, she was ready to finish her breakfast snack and flipped the bag upside down above her open mouth. You and the last three D&Ds fell to her smooth tongue, but you were propelled further on, sliding down into her throat, where she was forced to swallow you whole.

With a choke and a hard cough, Elise caught the attention of her class. She grabbed her throat with one hand, but smile with one closed eye at her classmates reassuringly.

"It's okay, just a tricky piece."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One hour later...

2. Five hours later...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732088-Your-Life-Shrunken-to-a-Snack/cid/1016672-Back-at-your-new-high-school