*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Himself
  2. Body Swap with Clothes
  3. His sister Ashley.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1026219-Himself
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Himself

    by: Blarg Blargington
Ryan took aim at Ashley with the remote and hit the body swap with clothes button. Then, he turned the remote on himself and hit the button again. When Ryan regained his senses, he looked down and found himself in Ashley's body and wearing her clothes. "Holy shit, this thing actually worked," Ryan said under his breath in Ashley's voice. "This is freaky."

Ryan looked around and noticed that their bodies were switched in all the photographs. He realized that this remote completely changed reality to account for the changes. "Amazing," said Ryan. "Let's see what else this thing can do."

What does Ryan do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Switch Back

2. Do another swap involving Ashley

*Noteb*
3. Swap Something with someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1026219-Himself