*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/2531787-The-mother-and-kids
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: The mother and kids  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The mother and kids

    by: Unknown
"Lets see what this button does," Ryan said as he chose Personality Swap and aimed it at the mother. Then he pointed the remote at the young boy, who appeared to be around 6. After a second the mom began to start jumping obnoxiously and pointing at a toy in one of the store windows. "I have to have this! This is the coolest toy I've ever seen! Tommy you have to let mommy buy this! Pleeeeeeeease???"

"No, you have enough toys, and if you don't calm down and act your age I swear you will never be allowed to buy another toy again!" Ryan witnessed the six year old tell his mother while waving his finger up to her head.

"Okay..." the middle aged woman said, hanging her head pouting that her son just told her she couldn't buy the toy.

"This thing is amazing!" Ryan said to himself, looking at the remote. He looked up from the remote to see a very pretty girl working the register at the store he was standing in front of. "Hmm, I wonder what a body swap with her would be like. Now the only question is what type of body swap will I choose?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Body Swap

*Noteb*
2. Body Swap with Clothes

3. Body Swap and Life Swap

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/2531787-The-mother-and-kids