*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1278258-Exploring-the-neighborhood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Test the remote on random people in the neighborhood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Exploring the neighborhood

    by: Blarg Blargington
Since no one was around, Ryan decided to see what was going on outside. It seemed like there was always a plenty of people out and about in the neighborhood which meant that there would be plenty of people to test the remote on.

When he got outside, Ryan noticed that there wasn't anyone in the immediate vicinity of his house so he decided to move on. He walked a ways down his street until he had practically reached the other end of his street. Here he discovered that this part of the neighborhood was currently much more interesting at the moment. He kind of knew who lived in this area but he was never down here enough to really know everyone in this part of his street.

Ryan looked around and noticed several different groups that looked like they might be fun to use the remote on. In the yard of one house there was a group of four girls who looked about eight or nine playing some sort of make believe game. At another house a minivan had just pulled up and a group of three boys wearing soccer uniforms who looked looked around 10 or 11 quickly jumped out. The driver who looked like she was one of the boy's mother meanwhile, remained in the car for the time being. She looked to be in her early thirties and looked like a typical soccer mom. At the house closest to him, Ryan noticed several different people who weren't interacting. In the driveway there was a guy who looked about 18 washing a car in the driveway. Ryan recognized him as one of the seniors from his school who had just graduated. Ryan noticed a girl who was most likely his sister lying in the large windowsill of the large bay window on the house reading a book. She looked about fourteen and had a typical scene girl haircut. Also near this house was a woman who looked to be in her forties walking a dog.

There were so many choices but Ryan decided to pick the...

You have the following choices:

1. girls.

2. the boys and the soccer mom.

3. the guy washing the car, his sister, and the woman walking her dog.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1278258-Exploring-the-neighborhood