*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161492-Swapcest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dokko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2161492
A Body Swap interactive story of a bro switching with the girls in his family

A Body Swap interactive story of a bro switching with the girls in his family

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are the only guy in your family


Joshua, his 4 sisters (Minnie, August, Cassidy, Natalien), and Mom (Jennifer) still live with each other since your dad died last year from cancer, but recently your Aunt's twin daughters (Hazel & Marley) have moved in with you while she is overseas. With the houses rooms already filled you give your's to the twins and move into the attic, Dads old work space.

Characters:


(Age 15) Joshua:
You used to be skinny before dad died but after having to take on all the heavy lifting in the house you have become pretty strong, you do track and have good grades, you resemble your dad a lot.

(Age 3) Minnie:
The last kid mom and dad had before he died, she's a cute brunette kid (born with a full head of short hair), she is quite and sleeps a lot, still breastfeeds.

(Age 7) (A-Cup) August:
The Black sheep of your family since she's the only one who takes after your dads family and is ginger, her hairs short and curly, she is a sweet kid who talks more than anyone you know, she is always eager to follow you and play, total tomboy, wears mostly short.


( Both Age 12) (Both B-Cup) Hazel & Marly:
Your Aunts kids, you don't know Hazel too much anymore since she stopped talking to you a few years back (but you catch her staring), Marly on the other hand is really smart and usually you don't really understand what she's saying, Hazel & Marly have identical dark brunette hair (but Hazel keeps her hair in a braid and Marly keeps a bun) Hazel wears a lot of layers (mostly black clothes) but Marly dresses in bright and colorful clothes, Marly wears light reading glasses.


(Age 17) (C-Cup) Cassidy:
Even though you are close in age she ignores you (which sucks because she was your BFF when you were younger), she's your typical high school pack leader, she dyed her hair bleach blonde (which she keeps loose), wears skirts and skimpy tops, a lot of makeup.

(Age 24) (D-Cup) Natalien:
Basically an unofficial college dropout, super lazy, your closest sibling (though she always teases you), messy brunette hair, always in Pajamas, she is loves taking care of Minnie, she is really kind.

(Age 44) (D-Cup) Jennifer:
She's the center of the family but still manages to keep things fun, heavily relies on you to take care of everyone and everything, she's lacking on mom duties but keeps us fed, she has our families signature brunette hair which she leaves straight and shoulder with, wears mostly business attire (which she constantly complains about).

Animals:

Tuca:
An older grey tabby that wanders the house while avoiding people, She does really like Hazel though.

Otter:
A Young Black lab that adores everyone, he often hangs around August or your room.

RULES:
I have the right to edit or delete anything
besides that...
have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161492-Swapcest