*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735359-A-magical-day/cid/2242631-Logan-was-a-baby-eight-months
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lewok
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1735359
A day to alter reality however you want how will you change it?
This choice: Logan was a baby (eight months)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Logan was a baby (eight months)

    by: Unknown
"...Logan was a baby boy."

The Genie blinked, trying to understand Laura's request.

"You realize he'd be too young to be your boyfriend, right?" The Genie stated.

Laura nodded.

"I think I want to be his mommy more."

The Genie sighed.

"Your wish is my command," The Genie sprinkled some magic looking dust on Logan. Laura watched in awe as Logan began to get smaller and smaller until he was a cute little eight month old baby boy.

"Aww!" She squead.

Soon, the Genie disappeared as time resumed. Logan looked up at Laura and sucked his thumb.

"Hi sweetie," She smiled at the boy.

Laura then picked Logan up and cradled him in her arms. Logan snuggled into Laura in response.

“Mama,” Logan babbled

She smiled and stroked Logan's hair. Laura then felt a warm liquid touch her skin. She gently pulled Logan off of her and realized that the boy was peeing on her, causing Laura to gasp.

"Logan! You're peeing all over mommy!"

Logan giggled and sucked his thumb as he continued peeing. Laura sighed and chuckled.

" Oh Logan..."

The boy's peeing soon ceased, and Laura then laid Logan back on the changing table and proceeded to wipe him up again.

"Try not to pee on mommy, okay buddy?" She cooed to Logan, knowing he can't control it.

"Me twy mama."

Laura chuckled as she oiled and powdered his crotch and bottom before finally diapering him. She picked him up and cradled him. Again, the boy snuggled into Laura.

“My little baby boy….”

Just then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The teacher walked over

*Noteb*
2. She realized she wasn't in class anymore but at her house

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lewok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735359-A-magical-day/cid/2242631-Logan-was-a-baby-eight-months