*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trapped in velvet hell
  2. Musics
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/2531753-Trapped-in-velvet-hell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1736565
You become the slave of your teacher and everything is possible
This choice: bra and thong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trapped in velvet hell

    by: DerHumpf
You hear the click of the door behind you as the key turned around. Your head spins and looks at the gorgous women in a rather... unusual dress. Miss B's black hair was made up in a ponytail and for the first time you can ever remember you saw her grin. She was one of the most strict teachers at school and usually accepted not even the slightest disturbance in class. Joking was a disturbance, so they where rumors that she had a face of stone - And a body sculpted out of it. She was nearly naked, except her underwear as she came towards you. Rooting you with the gaze of her bright green eyes and this smile... It was joyful. Happy. But far from friendly.

Her big breasts swayed in the fabrik of her laced bra. It seemingly could barely contain its content and with every step she took in her pumps her gorgous rump moved from one side to the other. Dark green.... strange enough that it was the color of her underwear that came to your mind first.

"Sooooooo..... you want to have a B? With your attitude and your lousy work?" "Yes miss B. I n...."
"SILENCE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Immediately you held your breath. "You want to pass class? Then I will make you beg for it." "Y... yes I rea"

SLAPP!!

Her Hand lashed out and your cheek burned before her indexfinger was in front of your face. She was a bit smaller than you but that was not how it felt at the moment.

"Havn't I just told you to Shut... the... fuck... up? I don't want to hear your voice. You will talk when I tell you explecietly to talk. You are quite handsome. Thats the only reason you are here. I will use you as I see fit. I want you to work for your... grade.... and one mistake - your out of this school. Have I made myself clear young man?"

You nodded. Not daring to open your mouth.

"Good!"

She clapped her hands like a teenaged girly and let you have a good view of her ass as she turned around and walked towards your desk. Sitting down onto the table. There was this smile again.

"Come here and kneel down in front of me. I don't want to look up at you the whole time"

You obeyd and kneeled onto the schools floor in front of your nearly naked music teacher in a locked, soundproof room in your school. It could barely become more odd than this. You where soooo wrong...

"Now what shall I do first with my new toy?", she pondered with a grin

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Trample

*Noteb*
2. Undress

*Noteb*
3. Humiliate

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worthless slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736565-The-slave-of-your-Teacher/cid/2531753-Trapped-in-velvet-hell