*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Day of Destiny
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/1028179-Day-of-Destiny
by Laque
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1737173
Max makes a discovery that allows him to bend reality to his will. Perversion encouraged
Chapter #1

Day of Destiny

    by: Laque
She was perfect. She was all yours. She's calling to you. . . "Maaax" . . . "Maaaaaaaax" . . . "MAX!" You suddenly snap out of your daydream at the sound of your mother's voice from downstairs. "Max, your father and I are going to town to grab some groceries. We should be back in a few hours." "Alright." you respond. You let out a sigh as you hear the door swing shut. You glance over at the clock which reads 10:34AM then out the window which frames a serene view of the wooded area by which the cabin is surrounded. The sun's rays cast a sheen of glitter over the lake's tranquil waters and the soft drone of nature's life drifts to your ears. It was just a week ago that your parents announced that you'd be spending two weeks with them and your sister in their cabin up in the north woods. You weren't opposed to the idea, but it didn't exactly excite you either. It's now been a few days already and you've yet to set foot outside the cabin; it's been raining nonstop since you arrived. Now that the sun is shining and you've gotten wind of that fresh, clean, country air you decide it's time to take a walk and soak in some of nature's beauty.

As you pass your sister's room on the way out, you briefly think about what she's doing right now. She managed to convince your parents to let her current boy toy tag along and so far they've spent every day out browsing the local shops, always coming back with a new trinket of some sort. And when they do get back, it's late, and you must endure one of their vocal love making sessions. Their room is conveniently located next to yours and as far away from your parents' room as possible. You push these thoughts out of your mind before they can ruin your good mood and walk out into a warm bath of sunshine.

You instantly forget any negative feelings as you fully take in the scenery with all of your senses. You start walking away from the cabin, more or less aimlessly, into the woods. You continue walking until you can no longer see the cabin and have a breathtaking view of Lake Schalme. Standing there, you close your eyes and take a deep breath, feeling as though this moment couldn't possibly be any more perfect. Exhaling, you open them again and continue surveying the scenery. Suddenly you notice an unnatural looking glimmer emanating from a small object. You can't quite make out what it is from your vantage point so you head off in its direction. It's lying at the bottom of an incline that appears to have been washed away recently from all the rain. Soon you're close enough to see that it's a small spherical object about the size of a golf ball. It's surface is nearly translucent, but it almost seems organic - as though pulsing with energy. You walk up to it and, with but a moment of hesitation, decide to go ahead and pick it up. The surface does indeed appear to be slowly shifting; the colors move around on the surface as though it were a living thing. It goes from a dull charcoal color, to a silvery, then prismatic array of colors, to having a transparent quality mixed in, then back to jet black. Needless to say, you aren't sure what to think. As if to erase that uncertainty, the ball abruptly stops it's fluid color shifts and changes to a solid dull grey color immediately followed by an explosion of light that seems to engulf any prior capability of conscious thought. You feel completely paralyzed, but before your body could register this and become frightened, you hear a soothing voice that seems to be coming from inside your own mind.

"If you are hearing this message, it means that I have failed my mission. In order to preserve or at least prolong the existence of the universe, I have instructed the life orb to be sent to a remote location, billions of light years away, where it will hopefully find its way into capable hands. Do not be alarmed, for whomever is hearing this now holds unlimited power. Please use it wisely."

The blinding light slowly begins to diminish and your thoughts come swirling back to you. A surreal feeling washes over you; this is way too good to be true. You look down at the life orb, and before you can complete a thought about putting it in your pocket, it swiftly melts into your hand. What begins as a tingling sensation expands rapidly through your body until every ounce of your being feels nearly orgasmic. The feeling dissapates almost as quickly as it came, but it effectively wiped away any doubt about what the voice said. Your thoughts begin to churn with the possibilities of limitless powers. Any fantasy imaginable can now be reality. You take a moment to collect your thoughts and decide on the first aspect of your new powers to test.

You have the following choices:

1. Time Stop

*Noteb*
2. Body Modification

3. Mind Control

*Noteb*
4. Body Part Swap

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laque (UN: laque at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laque has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/1028179-Day-of-Destiny