*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737772-Shrunk-at-the-Prom/cid/1027840-And-it-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1737772
You're at the Prom when you suddenly shrink. Please Add Chapters.
Chapter #1

And it Begins...

    by: Rhita Gawr
You're name is Chris, and tonight, you were going to the Prom with your hot date, Liz. Sure, she was known as the school slut, but what better reason to have her? And though you still hadn't gotten a chance to get some, you were hoping to change that tonight. You had agreed to meet her at the school, inside of the dance. You had just entered the door and were looking for her.

Suddenly, you hear a voice in your head. Because of you actions, you must be punished. You will now be sent upon a large journey. However, you shall not die, and shall survive all until your time has been paid. After this you black out.

When you wake up, you are on the floor of the room where the prom was taking place at. But when you looked around, you noticed everything was bigger! No, that's not right... You think. Then you realize that you must be smaller! And that means that whoever that voice was had shrunk you. When it said large journey, it meant it.

You soon realize that you were in danger and decided to run under the closest table to hide. Once there you get into the center and hope for the best. After a while, someone comes and sits at the table. You know that you'll need help in order to survive this, even if the voice said you couldn't die, but you just wanted to get back to normal. You look at the legs and see that it's a girl, as she's wearing a dress. You could either climb her and find out who it is or run out into room and get help from someone else.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rhita Gawr (UN: rhita_gawr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737772-Shrunk-at-the-Prom/cid/1027840-And-it-Begins