*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mt.Liz.
  2. And it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737772-Shrunk-at-the-Prom/cid/1115413-MtLiz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1737772
You're at the Prom when you suddenly shrink. Please Add Chapters.
This choice: You climb to find Liz.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mt.Liz.

    by: TopBeehler
You think it would be best to try and get help from who ever was sitting down in front of you.So you run to the dress and grab onto it.Just then the woman in the dress stands up and started to walk to the exit.You held on to the dress and tried to see who you were climbing.When the woman got to her car she opened her door and climbed in.You were knocked down when she got in the car.You fell down on her lap and then looked up.It was your girlfriend Liz.She was also looking at you.

"Is that you Chris?"She said.

"Yhea!Liz you have to help me!I need to get big again.A voice tolled me that I have to stay small untill I do something and that I can't die."You said.

Then Liz started to smile.Her smile was not a kind and friendly smile,No.It was a wicked and evil smile."So now your just a inch tall and can't die?How fun,For me."Liz said.

"W-why?Aren't you going to help me?"You asked.

"Oh no.You see my mom is sick of me going from boy to boy.So she is sending me to an all girl college.I was going to brake up with you tonight becuse I would never get to see you again.But now I can bring you with me."Liz said.

"You can't do that Liz!"You yelled.

"Just watch me.I already have my things in the car.Now I can go to my college to help be a model.Now the only thing left to do is to figure out were to put you so you don't run away."Liz said.

Then,without any warning,Liz.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737772-Shrunk-at-the-Prom/cid/1115413-MtLiz